2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Consumer Review: Fair

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Review

C230 Sedan (1.8L 4-cyl. Supercharger 6-speed Manual)

Fair
By KL on

2004 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C230 Kompressor Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (1.8L 4cyl S/C 6M)

Very impressive, classy car. Always dependable, no mechanical issues since purchased in July 07. My only issues; this vehicle is zippy and performs fabulously on the highway, but a bit sluggish for a supercharged vehicle around town. I expected more power than this. You've got to put the pedal to the floor to get out of the way. I'm most disappointed in the front seats of this car as they have no lumbar support and built like cardboard. Not a good choice for long distance driving. I've had to add a lumbar support module to my front seat which looks rediculous and shabby in a Benz, but necessary. No lie, every passenger I've had in my car have complained about the seats.

Style, sophistication, class, need I say more. Excellent fuel economy! Great car for a petite woman or man.

Expected more out of Benz, comfort isn't here. Seats need to be restyled for comfort and support. I don't have back or spine issues but after driving 40 minutes, I complain of discomfort from the seats. There's also not enough leg room for a passenger over 6 ft tall. Bring a cushion, seats are hard.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review