The 2015 Mercedes-Benz B-Class Electric Drive beats most other EVs in luxury and refinement, and has even more standard equipment than before, but it doesn't match up well in real-world performance.
- Swift and smooth acceleration
- Whisper-quiet interior
- Easy-to-use regenerative braking
- Attentiveness monitoring system that warns drivers when they exhibit signs of drowsiness behind the wheel
- A nice palette of options.
- Range isn't any better than other less expensive EVs offer
- Less efficient than other EVs
- Stiff ride quality
- Pricey options list
- Less interior space than you'd expect.