The 2014 Mercedes-Benz B-Class Electric Drive offers a new level of luxury and refinement in the small electric car segment, but real-world performance leaves much to be desired.
- Swift and smooth acceleration
- Whisper-quiet interior
- Easy-to-use regenerative braking.
- Range isn't dramatically different from other less expensive EVs
- Less efficient than other EVs
- Availability limited to select states
- Stiff ride quality
- Limited standard equipment with pricey options list
- Less interior space than you'd expect.