2002 Mazda Millenia Consumer Review: 2002 Mazda Mellinia S

2002 Mazda Millenia - Consumer Review

S Sedan (2.3L V6 Supercharger 4-speed Automatic)

2002 Mazda Mellinia S
By vijaykumar on

2002 Mazda Millenia S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I bought the car new in 2002 & still have it with 75000.00 miles. It is a wonderful car with beautiful a design. I have had no problems at all with this car . Although newer cars have a lot more gadgets , I am satisfied with what i have . It has a good power & the gas mile is OK for the amount of driving i do.Because of this car I will definitely consider a Mazda if I decide to buy another vehicle although a hatch would make more sense.
I am updating my review. Around 80,000.00 miles my Mazda refused to drive in Drive mode. I had ti put it into !st & as the rpm's rose put it in drive. Cost me $ 2800.00 to fix. A few miles later the car stared to overheat. I had changed the radiator fluid every 2 years even if it did not need it. It cost me $1000.00 to have a new radiator, hoses & thermostat installed. When I went to pick the car I was told that the Floor pan & frame was badly rusted . My car was always in a garage & washed practically every week.Cost me another $1000.00.A month later the check engine light came on. It needed an air flow sensor & temperature sensor. I had the car running to the dealership & traded it in for a 2016 Subaru Crosstrek & had the bottom rustproofed.
I will not consider a Mazda again.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review