Used 1995 Mazda Millenia Consumer Reviews

Used Millenia for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

Best car I ever owned

giogolf, 05/04/2002
S 4dr Sedan

Bought it at 32000 miles, have doubled the miles since then and have put a total of $24.71 into the car (defective oil sending unit). Was rear-ended on the highway by a mid- size truck, car protected all occupants perfectly. Unbeleivable realiablilty.

After 13 years it still runs like new

joeyB, 11/23/2010
4dr Sedan

Mine is L version which I bought with 8000 miles in '97 and it currently has 190,000 miles. The car is very reliable and still my daily driver (13 years!). Only performed scheduled maintenance. The paint faded and the driver's leather seat ripped but other than that it runs really well. Even the A/C is still cold.

Millenia!

lauraann, 02/07/2010
4dr Sedan

I bought this car as my first when i turned 16 and it had 160000 miles. As soon as it left the dealership the check engine light came on and it turned out the gas gauge was stuck at 3/4 of a tank. After i figured out my cars little quirks, it was a very reliable car for me. I had to replace the radiator, front wheel bearings, and the brake pads and disks. my left turn signal was very touchy and liked to be on all the time. I drove it until i wrecked it in january at exactly 200000 miles

Great car for the $$$

lexus Mania, 12/26/2002
4dr Sedan

I bought this car December of 2001 for $7000. I have had it for 1 year now, and NO PROBLEMS. I would like 500hp in the car and I wold like a Bose 600W system, and a DVD player, and Leather better than a Bentley but Hey I'm just spending $7,000. For the money this is the best car out thier. No questions asked.

LOVE THE MILLENIA

JIMBO, 03/03/2002
4dr Sedan

I WOULD BUY ANOTHER IN A HEARTBEAT - TOO BAD THEY DIDN'T FOLLOW THRU ON THIS LINE....QUALITY FOR A GOOD PRICE IN THIS TYPE OF CAR.

12345...9