Used 2014 Mazda 6 Consumer Reviews - 104 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 6 model:

Mazda CPO Program Doesn't Seem Worth It
By matt

2014 Mazda 6 i Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Not sure if it was the dealer or Mazda's CPO program, but really unhappy with the car I've ended up with. CPO warranty didn't really add much time to the warranty, and there is a substantial problem with the front end of the car - perhaps it's not on Mazda's CPO checklist or the dealer (Quality Mazda Albuquerque) missed it. Either way, for a car that should be pretty close to new, and which I overpaid based on the CPO, I'll be spending even more money to fix a car. The low rating I gave on value reflects this fact - the car is wroth much less than I paid for it, the warranty doesn't cover much and I'll be spending a lot on repairs that I've had for less than a month.

Awesome deal
By R. Torres

2014 Mazda 6 i Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

grand touring with tech package. Great car.

Hate to give it up!
By Robert King

2014 Mazda 6 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I have driven this car for almost 3 yrs now and have not had a single problem. All maintenance was part of the lease. Deal was fine. Tough to give it up so I have a real decision to make concerning another lease or to simply purchase the car.

Bought Used, STILL love!
By Amanda

2014 Mazda 6 i Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I bought my 2014 Mazda 6 Grand Touring with 50,000 miles on it, and regardless of the "Used" status of the car, I love every inch of it! Never had/have any major problems with it. It's ridiculously comfortable (especially for the LONG commutes) and handles just as well, if not better than my 2009 Mazda 3, that I traded up for the 6! I am SO in LOVE with the new 6!! HIGHLY recommend to anyone looking for luxury without losing affordability!!

Red Beauty
By richard joplin

2014 Mazda 6 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Try this car last for it will be the one you will buy.