Used 2010 Mazda 3 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 193 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mazda 3 Sedan

View reviews for a specific 3 model:

Love it!
By jj.9109

2010 Mazda 3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I had bought my car in Aug 2010. I recently had a 2008 Coblat. I love it but it didn't have enough room. When I bought the mazda I was excited with all the things it was built with. What made me fall more in love with this car is its safety features, I was driving to work going 50mph, when out of no where this guy did a u-turn in front of me on a 4 lane highway. The seatbelts sucked me in and the airbags deployed. It didn't do much damage to the car which I was totally shocked with hitting the guy so hard. If you are looking for a car with good built in features and great safety features this is the car for you.

Safety, Bluetooth, sound sytem, moonroof, Aux feature is in the arm rest love it so its not in your way on the dash board.

ZoomZoom
By Victoria

2010 Mazda 3 Sedan i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I bought this car after driving a 99 Chevy Cavalier with over 200,000 miles that I constantly find myself sinking money into for repairs. I wasn't sure about the Mazda Sport until I drove the car. The car is fun, easy on the highway, awesome on gas, smooth and a comfortable ride. I love to zoom, zoom and switch it from a standard shift to a manual when I am on the interstate. I am enjoying it immensely.

As time goes on I love my Mazda 3 more!
By Adam. W

2010 Mazda 3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

After my first test drive of a 2010 Grand Touring Sedan I fell in love and knew this was the right car for me. The handling in the Mazda 3 is downright amazing! This car just hangs on and is how every front wheel drive car should handle. The ride is very good for the sporting capabilities of the Mazda 3. Interior is fantastic. Materials are all very high quality, feature content is superb. Seats are VERY comfortable and supportive. The engine and transmission are gem's. The 2.5 engine is so smooth it is easy to hit the rev limiter while winding it out. Fuel economy is good. The power from the 2.5 may feel "soft" initially but once you get it above ~2500 RPM it goes well.

2.5 engine Transmission Steering Handling Interior Quality Interior Features Reliability Bose Sound System Advanced Keyless Steerable Bi-Xenon headlamps

Raise redline on 2.5 engine Navigation System Auto-Up on all 4 windows (see VW windows) Auto-Sunroof control (see VW sunroof)

Great car
By great little car

2010 Mazda 3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Coming up on 2000 miles, great car so far. 2.0 l engine is fairly peppy. The larger engine would be nice but I love the mpg. Averaging 32-35. Car is very fun to drive and really "sticks" to the road. Reminds me of a BMW rental I had in Germany. Seats can get a little uncomfortable on trips > 3 hours. All around good car, which is fun to drive.

Lots of features for little cost, bluetooth is great and a must, fairly quick with good MPG, great styling

better floor mats - a little on the cheap side. better seats

Best Bang for the Buck
By mzdafan

2010 Mazda 3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

We are on our 3rd Mazda3 if that tells you anything. We purchased a new one in 2006, traded that for a 2008 with more equipment and traded that and leased a 2010 when the body style changed, we just had to have it. We wondered how they could improve on a car that we loved so much but they did! Our 2010 is more refined, quieter, more responsive. Thus the need to have it!

Wireless streaming bluetooth audio, quality of materials and low cost of ownership.

Make the emblem on the steering wheel non reflective