Used 2010 Mazda 3 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 193 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mazda 3 Sedan

View reviews for a specific 3 model:

Impressive performance/quality for price
By Chad in NH

2010 Mazda 3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I'm yet another reviewer coming out of a BMW 3 series and into the Mazda 3. I'm stunned to say that this car is just as much fun to drive as my 325i was. Sure, it's not as quiet (the 3s has more tire noise on the highway) and doesn't have all the extra luxuries my BMW had. With that said, the Mazda 3 is a far better value. It's truly BMW-like in performance and offers many options that you normally find only in higher price points-like the automatic rain-sensing wipers my BMW had. If you're someone who enjoys driving, the 3 is light on it's feet, hugs corners, has plenty of power for it's size and great stopping power. With all that and exceptional interior quality, it's the one to buy

handling, engine, bluetooth hands-free, blue accent lighting, value for $$

open button on trunk lid (sedan) - having to open drivers door to pull trunk release is inconvenient. Heated outside mirrors should also be standard. Quieter tires on the sport (17") rims.

First Mazda
By BruceG

2010 Mazda 3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

The first Mazda owned in this family. The main purpose of the purchase is for gas mileage. Been averaging 32 miles to the gallon to date w/ 2.0 in mostly open driving. Compared to the SUV we traded, I hardly think about gas stations. The mileage range is about the same on half the amount of fuel. The car is responsive and has been a pleasure with 4,000 miles in a few short months. I'm 6 3 and have had no issues finding a comfortable driving position nor issues with the comfort of vehicle. The transmission makes the car feel peppy and fun to drive. Trunk space is good for a car this size. So far only one small issue, a loose rear stabilizer bar at 3000, fixed quickly and without hassle.

Bluetooth, gas mileage, peppiness, easy to drive/manure, tilt/telescope and seat adjuster

base radio/speakers functionally is just adequate, a little more insulation to quiet interior to make bluetooth a more effective tool at highway speed

Buy this car
By medken

2010 Mazda 3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I agree with a lot of the reviews of this terrific little car. I previously owned a BMW 3 series, for ten years, and so I am used to great handling and a few creature comforts indoors. This car, so much less expensive (which in this economy was important for me) made me feel right at home, right away. So fun to drive, I dont want to arrive home. In fact, I drive slower just to prolong the joy. This is my take on the car and believe me I am not prone to giving excessive praise to anything or anybody.

Handling and love the Bose CD

I might've sprung for the GPS if the screen was a little bigger. Other than that, can't think of a thing I'd change

Love it!
By Marlea

2010 Mazda 3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

It took me forever to decide what kind of car I was going to get. They're all so similar, I didn't know where to begin. The moment I saw my Mazda in person I knew it was the car for me. It wasn't even the color or model I had the dealer quote me via email, but I knew it had to be mine. It is so much fun to drive, music up sunroof open, it's my "me" time!

Someone else stated to lose the "smile" front end, that's one of my favorite things! My car greets me with a grin from across a parking lot! I also love the interior lights, makes me wish I drove in the dark more.

I've had some issues with my bluetooth and my dealership just gave me an 800 number. Also, my remote start is fickle, but that was installed at the dealership.

Best Car I Owned!
By CathySimon

2010 Mazda 3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

After having owned many import and domestic cars, including high-end full sized family cars, this car easily can be given the crown for fun-to-drive, super-handling, great-pick up, great-mileage, categories. So far I have done 6000 km and am truly glad with my purchase and happy to recommend this car as an overall great buy!

As noted earlier, fun-to-drive, super-handling, great-pick up, great-mileage, are the favorite features. Interior too is well, tastefully, built for a car in this price range.

Wish Mazda had included the keyless entry as an included-feature in the package and charged me a reasonable extra price for it, instead of me having to upgrade the whole package to get only that, or pay a hefty sum just to get it installed as an added-on, special feature at the dealership.