Used 2010 Mazda 3 Consumer Reviews - 326 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mazda 3

View reviews for a specific 3 model:

LOVE my new Mazda!!!
By cubbiesfan10

2010 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I was having a VERY hard time with the thought of getting rid of my Toyota Corolla S for a new car since I have never had any problems with my Toyota and absolutely loved that car. But it was time. After owning my Mazda 3 for one week I can honestly say purchasing this car was the best move I ever made. It has a very sporty feel (the low profile tires and sport-tuned suspension make it fun to drive). I feel like the car hugs the road and has VERY good pick up for being a 4 cylinder. I was VERY impressed at night when I noticed tiny indigo blue LED lights illuminating my cupholders and arm rests. This car is very well made, fun to drive and priced extremely well for all that it comes with!

Interior layout/design, Mazda's attention to detail (e.g. blue LED lights to illuminate cupholder and arm rests).

I wish it had an engine temperature gauge, also as everyone mentioned below I don't like how you can't just pull the door lever to open the door when locked. You have to unlock the car first.

Just purchased - already impressed
By Blague

2010 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Like other posters, I compared the Usual Suspects (Golf, Civic, Impreza) and, feature for feature, none of the others came even close for what I was looking for - both in terms of purchase price and the 0% finance incentive. I've only driven it for a few days -and will post again once I've broken it in- but I very much enjoy driving it, the Bluetooth features, the Bose sound system, the seating position and the suspension setup. In short, I truly feel I've made the right decision.

Bluetooth phone and music connectivity, Bose sound system

More legroom in the backseat would make it a perfect car

Love it!
By lilkruse

2010 Mazda 3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Major upgrade from 2007 Chevy Aveo. Far more powerful and nimble. All the bells and whistles. Two months after having it still very satisfied. One thing I thought of is how much safer I am and everyone else in this compared to my previous car or the SUV I used to drive. You can brake and accelerate quicker, and there is minimal body roll. You are in control of this car, whereas the SUV you are along for the ride. Just think of those Trucks and SUVs we all have to drive next to that need so much more room to stop and have to slow to a crawl to turn. This is a great vehicle. Great Job Mazda!

Handling!

MPG although it's a trade off I'm happily taking.

Very happy with my car
By JONWELDON59

2010 Mazda 3 s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I have had my car for one month an am very pleased and impressed with the performance and comfort. I almost purchased another Honda Civic, but am glad I went with the Mazda 3.

6 speed manual transmission.

I love this car!
By Angie

2010 Mazda 3 s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I went from an '09 Subaru Legacy to this. I could not believe the difference in handling. Such a minuscule amount of body roll. Such great grip on the road. This car is amazing. And to top it off, it has such a great look! This car deserves the giant smile on the front. I would smile all the time too if I was this car. And I smile when I drive it. I'm so happy I got it. Beautiful inside and out. If you prefer the slushy drive of your basic economy car, then this car is not for you. For true driving enthusiasts that also want something practical for everyday driving.

The outside, the inside, the engine, the wheels, the suspension, the big smiley face on the front, the 5th door, the blue interior luminescence. etc etc etc.

Replace the circular air vents with normal ones. But its not a big turn off.