Used 2010 Mazda 3 Consumer Reviews - 324 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mazda 3

View reviews for a specific 3 model:

Love it!
By lilkruse

2010 Mazda 3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Major upgrade from 2007 Chevy Aveo. Far more powerful and nimble. All the bells and whistles. Two months after having it still very satisfied. One thing I thought of is how much safer I am and everyone else in this compared to my previous car or the SUV I used to drive. You can brake and accelerate quicker, and there is minimal body roll. You are in control of this car, whereas the SUV you are along for the ride. Just think of those Trucks and SUVs we all have to drive next to that need so much more room to stop and have to slow to a crawl to turn. This is a great vehicle. Great Job Mazda!

Handling!

MPG although it's a trade off I'm happily taking.

Very happy with my car
By JONWELDON59

2010 Mazda 3 s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I have had my car for one month an am very pleased and impressed with the performance and comfort. I almost purchased another Honda Civic, but am glad I went with the Mazda 3.

6 speed manual transmission.

I love this car!
By Angie

2010 Mazda 3 s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I went from an '09 Subaru Legacy to this. I could not believe the difference in handling. Such a minuscule amount of body roll. Such great grip on the road. This car is amazing. And to top it off, it has such a great look! This car deserves the giant smile on the front. I would smile all the time too if I was this car. And I smile when I drive it. I'm so happy I got it. Beautiful inside and out. If you prefer the slushy drive of your basic economy car, then this car is not for you. For true driving enthusiasts that also want something practical for everyday driving.

The outside, the inside, the engine, the wheels, the suspension, the big smiley face on the front, the 5th door, the blue interior luminescence. etc etc etc.

Replace the circular air vents with normal ones. But its not a big turn off.

Fun Pocket Rocket
By KeysCop (retired)

2010 Mazda 3 s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Excellent performance & handling. Surprisingly good mpg, I average 29 mpg. Fun to drive baby! Cons: speedometer/tac display view blocked by steering wheel(design flaw); small gas & odometer gauges seem almost an afterthought. Single high note horn is pathetic. No engine temp/oil gauges. And why would you put the fuel filler cap on the Right side of the car!!??

Outstanding Performance with 2.5L and still 29 mpg. Corners like a sports car. Exterior sport styling and sport seats. Bluetooth. Manual shift automatic transmission. Information display on dash

Redesign speedometer/tac display to be more visible. How about a real dual note horn!? Move the fuel filler cap to the Left (driver's side in most countries).

Fun ride!
By Cindy C.

2010 Mazda 3 s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I needed something more fuel efficient than what I was in---- looked at this car and knew it was what I was looking for. Actually left the dealer two times to keep looking, but knew I'd be back. Buying a brand new car was not in my plans, but I am so glad I didn't talk myself out of it. I was looking for something sporty, yet fuel efficient, and fun to drive. I think I got all this and more with this car. I thoroughly enjoy driving it. It really is a great little car. Plenty of room for groceries in the hatchback area, and the sound system is pretty decent. I'm very happy with my purchase....

Blue-tooth phone feature is great, like the auxilliary jack for ipods, awesome sporty look, great visibility all around,great handling..... I really do love this car!

I think I'd rather see my MPH on the digital dash display instead of my average speed. Kind of seems irrelevant to know my average speed... I can see my MPH on the speedometer, of course, but its not digital.