Used 2007 Mazda 3 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 181 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Mazda 3 Sedan

View reviews for a specific 3 model:

Former Camry Owner Loves the Mazda3
By Susan

2007 Mazda 3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I was tired of driving my "old lady" Camry and when I found this Mazda3, I had to have it. I chose the smaller engine for better fuel economy and added the sunroof option and a rear spoiler. This is a great looking car and so much fun to drive.

It's all good but I love the sunroof.

Remote trunk release would be nice, just so I don't have to worry about possible key scratches.

Perfect Sports Sedan
By Jessi

2007 Mazda 3 Sedan i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I absolutely love this car. I was ready to buy the 07 Honda Civic (I've always owned Hondas) until I walked into the Mazda dealership and saw this car. It's exterior design makes this car look like it should be priced much higher than it is. It has a lot of get up and go to it and handles beautifully. The interior is just as nice and has many great features. Very fun to drive and comfortable behind the wheel.

Exterior design is sporty and beautiful. Controls on steering wheel.

Visors are a little flimsy. I'd like to see lights on them also. Remote truck release would be helpful too.

I LOVE MY MAZDA 3
By hazelizz

2007 Mazda 3 Sedan s Sport 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

I love driving my Mazda. I originally was not even interested in this car. I test drove it a first time but after test- driving it a second time, I fell in love with it. Now I cannot wait to drive anywhere! I always want to drive if I have the option. It accelerates fast for a small-engine car. Sometimes I feel like a racecar driver behind the wheel. I am still in college and everyone always compliments me on how smooth the ride is and how nice of a car I own. :)

Color (ny car is Phantom Mica Blue... hard color to find). Interior. Dashboard controls and colors. Steering wheel controls.

more trunk space?

Just Amazing!
By avman

2007 Mazda 3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5A)

This car really lives up to the mazda saying of Zoom Zoom. With all the features I could ever want in a car the mazda 3 surpassed all of my expectations. The 2.3 liter engine is quick. The throttle response time is quicker and when you want to go fast the only thing standing in your way is traffic. This vehicle is not only fast but it has a beautifuly designed interior. The handling is amazing, and so is the ride. The bose sound system is the best I've owned, and the heated seats are great. Overall the Mazda 3 is a car that will continue to leave its drivers in awe even after the drive.

Bose sound system, heated seats, leather Iinterior, rain-sensing wiper blades, auto-Xenon headlamps, steering wheel controls for Bose, auto climate control, moon roof, electroluminesant gauges, and last but not least It's fast, ZOOM ZOOM!

Better tires, more cargo room, but can you expect from a sport compact

Great value
By Davud

2007 Mazda 3 Sedan s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I love almost everything about my car. Quality, handling, are excellent. Never had a problem with it in 13,000 miles so far. I took out the 6 disc changer in favor of a pioneer nav HDD system.

Seat heaters, stabilty control, sunroof, aux input.

Road noise can be a bit much sometimes, fuel econmy isn't as great as a civic, more feel from the shifter i feel like it is a little rubbery or vague sometimes.