2013 Mazda CX-9 Consumer Review: Almost 3 years old and still l

2013 Mazda CX-9 - Consumer Review

Almost 3 years old and still love this car
By abrandvo on

2013 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

I have had this car for 3 years now and am still so glad I made the decision to go with CX-9 rather than Toyota Highlander. The care still looks and rides like new. I have been diligent about scheduled maintenance but that is all that has been done as far as repairs. The care has been extremely reliable with only 2 very minor recall notices that the dealer took care of immediately and gave me a loaner to use while they had the car for a few hours.

I still love the ride and feel of this crossover compared to others I test drove and friend's cars I have ridden in. It accelerates and handles more like a sports car than an SUV. It corners well and I love the blind spot monitoring for changing lanes and the mirror tilt when in reverse for parallel parking. The technology is great and enhances safety and driving enjoyment with the ability to pair my phone, tablet, etc for calls, texts and music.

The new model year looks even better, with a more luxurious and upgraded interior and better MPG, but the way this car is holding up I will be keeping it for many more years.

• Acceleration
  • Purchase cost
  • Resale value
  • Maintenance cost
  • Warranty

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review