Used 2010 Mazda CX-7 Consumer Reviews - 77 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific CX-7 model:

Awesome
By timlaine

2010 Mazda CX-7 i Sport 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Researched and looked at all the rest including Honda, Nissan and Ford. Hands down this is the most bang for the buck. Very impressed. Great looks and very smooth and responsive.

Fantastic curb appeal. Lots of compliments. In fact a co-worker purchased one after riding in mine. I do look forward to driving it every day. Fits like a glove.

Perhaps a bit more HP? Although not a show stopper by any means.

Happy with Mazda
By srmbaker

2010 Mazda CX-7 i SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Planned to by a Chevy Equinox but after I test drove the Mazda CX-7 I was torn. After reading many reviews, consumer complaints and recall information Mazda pulled ahead. The Chevy had more creature comforts but the fear of spending that much money on a vehicle that might be a plush piece of crap made me nervous. The Mazda was everything I wanted and needed. It had a solidness to it that felt like quality. Maybe not plush or overdone with gadgets but it had a good simple design and seemed well thought out. I wasn't buying a car that was in every third houses garage. If I wanted to resell, that would help. Plus, every time I did see one going down the road. I smiled. I like how it looks.

I love how solid the car drives. You never notice it shifting, only the rpm. Looks sharp from the outside and sporty on the inside.

The center console is great. It provides a locked storage space for large items as well as a tray for easy retrieval of the small items. But I have found it a bit awkward to open as the driver. It is only a minor issue but still one I did notice.

First Mazda
By Toyota Owner

2010 Mazda CX-7 i Sport 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

My neighbor recently brought the same vehicle and I really like the style and size of the Mazda CX7 Sport. So far I really like the vehicle. I thought it would be hard to go from a 6 cylinder to a 4 but so far so good. Pleased with my choice. Could be less road noise but maybe it's the tires or road.

Heated Seats, Easy to get in and out. Gas mileage. Style of exterior.

Can't believe no auto lights. My 2002 Toyota Camry had them. More back seat room and less cargo. Poor headliner.

2010 Mazda CR-7 4cyl 2.5L
By A. Figueroa

2010 Mazda CX-7 i Sport 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Overall, I like the car a lot. My biggest concern is that the windshield gets really foggy to the point that forms water droplets in the inside of glass. Another issue is that when I close the window in the auto mode, sometimes it opens half way by itself (both driver and passenger windows).

I like the radio and blue tooth

more power and better fuel economy and the window issue above mentioned

A no brainer!
By footy

2010 Mazda CX-7 i Sport 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Had driven a Mazda 3 hatch for 2 years. Loved the ride, needed more room. Cx-7 was the perfect fit. Best looking in it's class, fun to drive, beautiful interior, peppy engine, decent gas mileage etc. Etc. Perfect car for a Young family. You get it all. The most important things to me were looks, fun ride, gas mileage and storage room and this car has it all! You won't be disappointed!

heated seats, moonroof, leather, brilliant good looks, peppy and fun to drive, utility and storage

Standard transmission option, red lights on White dash, like Mazda 3 (looks sportier f'sho), mute button on steering wheel like Mazda 3, bigger door pockets like Mazda 3