The sporty 2015 Mazda 5 is a good option for small families who don't need all the space and amenities of a full-size minivan but still want three rows of seating.
- Easy to park and maneuver
- Sharp handling
- Affordable price
- Easy third-row access
- Plenty of storage and cargo space for its size.
- Seats only six
- Disappointing crash test scores
- Tight legroom for taller adults up front
- Missing common convenience and safety features
- Four-cylinder engine is taxed by full passenger/cargo loads.