Used 2011 Lincoln Town Car Consumer Reviews

$11,450

Used Town Car for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Lincoln/Ford Forever

Corrado , 10/10/2020
Signature L 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I just purchased my 6th Lincoln/Ford product. Bought a 92 TC with only 51k! Runs and drives like a brand new luxury vehicle. I’ve had both Town Cars and Crown Vics and will keep buying them as long as I live. You can keep your imports!!

Bulletproof!

Pete13206, 01/02/2021
Signature Limited 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought my first TC because it was inexpensive and the reviews were good. (119k) It was an 03. Loved the room, ride and reliability. When something went wrong it was inexpensive to fix. Drove it for 2 years and 30k miles. Gave the car to my in-laws and just bought an 06 with 39k. Paid too much, but worth it. I'm only 51, but will never drive anything else again. Also I live in upstate NY and put a set of studded snows on it. I never wish for 4wd! Car is bulletproof and unstoppable! Kudos Ford!

Not my old tc

Richard R, 05/29/2016
Signature Limited 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Owned a 1998 t.c. Cartier was twice this car. Make that a Ford mistake.

Best American car ever built… PERIOD.

Jesse12804, 06/12/2021
Signature L 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I’ve driven T/C’s since the 80’s during my limo days in NYC..The Town Car is comfortable, BIG, a 2ir 3 body trunk, and the most reliable car ever built by any American car company. I’m driving an 05 now. Smooth, roomy and a pleasure to drive. Low cost of ownership second to none.