Used 2009 Lincoln Town Car Consumer Reviews

$8,990

Used Town Car for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Good Luxury Car with a few exceptions

Ed, 09/08/2009
Signature Limited 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

We actually rented a Signature Limited Town Car from Hertz for vacation. I have rented Town Cars in the 90's and thought I would rent a new one. It was just built in June of 2009 with 6000 miles on it. The engine had power but not the thrust of a Cadillac. The air conditioning also seemed not as cold as a Cadillac. The stereo had the Sirius satellite reception, but just had adequate sound. The seat had lumbar, which previous versions didn't, but the seat cushion on the bottom was flat and needed more cushion. The ride was a little harsh on bumps, I think the air suspension in the rear is to blame.

Excellent luxury car

T. Sweney, 02/13/2017
Signature Limited 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I am totally satisfied with my 2009 Lincoln town car. I have owned Cadillac and Lincoln in the past. While the Cadillac does seem to be more responsive with horsepower and it's also a smooth ride, the upkeep cost on Cadillac is almost 2-3 times what it is on Lincoln. These cars are so dependable that every rental agency or anywhere there is a need for a Luxury automobile has the Lincoln. This car is extremely well built and safe to ride in. Great Car!!

Lincoln

Jonathan Morris, 01/16/2009
Signature L 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased this vehicle last year with the input of my wife. Although it is a decent car, after shopping around I realize that my decision might have been ill advised. Not too long ago I took a look at the Acura RL. Offers over 300 hp from a V6 with all wheel drive. The interior quality is far superior as are the combination of 10 airbags, independent suspension and 200 k + Honda reliability. It's hard to believe but my Towncar uses a body on frame design and a live axle which makes for handling about as agile as a lumbering elephant compared to the Acura. My wife may not agree but with GM likely going under, the Towncar's time has come and gone.