Used 2006 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Consumer Reviews - 38 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Lincoln Town Car Sedan

View reviews for a specific Town Car model:

Outstanding Automobile
By Wisegy123

2006 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my fourth Town Car and I love it. I have found the Lincolns to be very reliable with superior quality. It is a very comfortable vehicle to drive. I have owned BMW's and Mercedes Benz's, but I keep coming back to the Town Car. I find them more economical to maintain and repair without sacrificing luxury and quality. I would recommend the car to anyone. After our first one, it is the only make of car that my wife wants to own.

Self-closing trunk lid, back-up/parking sensors. Luxurious interior. Comfortable ride

Improved visor vanity mirrors, Seat position/Mirror memory along with Heated seats should be standard features

Best Lincoln I Ever Owned
By alexvaughn

2006 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Signature Limited 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Live in FL we drive to MA we average 27 mph doing 70. We love the car. Have nothing wrong with it & it's very comfortable to drive. I loved the dash on my 95 better

All of the car

When it rains my 2003 the wiper blades came on automatically with head lights i loved it they took it away on 2006 who knows why?

06 Lincoln Signature LTD
By Chas in NJ

2006 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Signature Limited 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Bought the car for price, size, safety, and most of all, American made. As far as I am concerned, no foreign name plate can come close. Everything works fine; ride and handling are exceptional for this size vehicle. Only 400 miles since November, but I look forward to using this car much more.

Ride, comfort, handling. HID headlamps, stereo, digital/analog speedometer and sunroof.

Headlight switch and dash trim reflect in the driver side rear view mirror.

06 Town Car Sig LTD.
By Alnatl

2006 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Signature Limited 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned my 06 Town Car for approximately 14 months now and can safely say that it is one of the better Lincolns I have owned (and I have owned many since the 1982 model year). The new styling, introduced in 2003, is one of the best I've seen on the road, and the ride is like no other vehicle in its class. Two thumbs up to the 2006 Lincoln Town Car!

Optional navigation system, seat comfort, great visibility, easy to read gauges, dual analog and digital speedometer.

wind noise, horsepower needs to be increased.

great car
By RICHARD TURNER

2006 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Signature Limited 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

i have always wanted to buy a lincoln towncar i had a 2002 continental this 2006 towncar is a dream come true. it's like riding in your jet plane. that's for a great car

is the leather heated seats & auto truck

built in navigation system & wireless phone