Used 2003 Lincoln Town Car Consumer Reviews - 64 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Lincoln Town Car

View reviews for a specific Town Car model:

My Experience with my Lincoln
By Big Z

2003 Lincoln Town Car Executive 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

After purchasing my lincoln in june of 2003, I found that luxury and comfort were superior. I finally had a car I was proud of. I added a landau top and extra chrome to the vehicle and was very happy with the car.

The radio dials,the climate controls and the cruise controls were right on the steeling wheel.

I could not think of anything

It's all good
By MPC

2003 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Not sure about the need for a digital and analog speedometer, but that's been an issue with this model since it was introduced. Can't surpass the car for comfort and reliability. Sometimes problematic small issues, but easily remedied under warranty.

Great acceleration, been driving Town Cars for 20 years and this is the best I've had.

Has a few blind spots. Makes for a good bit of turning to make sure there aren't any oncoming cars when changing lanes

Great car with bad looking sheet metal
By don schwenk

2003 Lincoln Town Car Cartier 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Cannot figure out how Ford can neglect a great car by allowing its luxury cars exterior design get so out of date. Cadillac's Deville has not faired nearly as badly. Some of my friends have owned Lincolns for years and they now have Toyota Avalons or Lexus. From a quality, reliability,and premium vehicle standpoint, this is a fine product. Ford get with it. This is not a livery only vehicle.

Ride quality and interior are the two qualities I look for in a vehicle,

Improve exterior sheet metal design.

what a ride!
By andy fan

2003 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

We've only had our TC a few weeks but let me tell you we love it! We traded a 2000 crown vic and it has been so much better than we expected. I love everything about the car. I believe it has about every option availible on the signature and I'm glad I did not buy a Deville. If you want a happy wife or just an excellent automobile for your family you've got to get one of these!

rainsense wipers,back up alarm,sunroof,dual zone climate control,memory heated seats,power pedals,very good acceleration for such a heavy car,plus good gas milage etc! etc!

maybe put the ignition switch on the dash and maybe add 30 to 60 hp

Lincoln Town Car
By Bob Thom

2003 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my sixth Town Car and they have all been very reliable. this drives better than any prior car I have owned. Has new tires. Interior is leather and is new looking. This car has some extras usually found only on Cartier Models