Used 2003 Lincoln Town Car Consumer Reviews - 69 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Town Car model:

Value plus
By Dave Magruder

2003 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Best ride on the road. Bigvehicle with space, space.. people tell me " you could put 3 bodies in the trunk". Super road car and still gets 25/28 mpg. Love this car

Affordable luxury
By John T.

2003 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This car is the last of American big cars. It's too bad that these aren't made any more as people favor smaller more European style cars. For the money I paid, this car is quite comfortable. I do mostly highway driving, and achieve an average of 24 miles per gallon on regular unleaded and during the winter it drops to 22 miles per gallon. Parts and service are abundantly available since this vehicle was manufactured for so many years with so little changes. This vehicle brand is still used by limousine and livery services, even though it was discontinued after 2011. I love this car.

Get one before they are all gone!
By Stevce M

2003 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have long been a fan of the Town Car, it's classic looks, the floating/comfortable ride and long term dependability. That's why taxis and limos use them. I had to replace the fuel pump and the coil packs but at 110K, it was time. This car looks great for a 15year old ride and it has all the space a man and his family can ask for. Power is decent, and not an issue for me. I'll hold on to this car as long as the body holds out.

Favorite car
By William Watts

2003 Lincoln Town Car Premium Cartier 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Had car almost 14 yes. In accident. Almost cried

I love Lincoln Town Cars! START MAKING THEM AGAIN
By Edwin Hite

2003 Lincoln Town Car Signature 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I went to a dealer who charged WAY too much; according to the value assessed on edmunds.com. My bad; I should have done some homework. I had an almost identical Lincoln Town Car that had 336,000 miles on it and it was going to cost more than it was worth to fix it so, I went to the dealer and was shocked to see the exact car...different color and THIS one has a sun roof....sitting there like it was waiting for me. At purchase, it had 92000 miles on it, so; based on my OTHER Town Car; this baby should have plenty of life left in it. I'm VERY happy with my purchase (except the paying too much part of it) ONLY problem is that the park assist only works when it's raining. But, that is the ONLY thing that isn't working.