Used 2001 Lincoln Town Car Consumer Reviews

Used Town Car for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

excellent

bob turczynski, 03/12/2002

great car

My 7th Lincoln

nbay29, 02/14/2015
Cartier 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

My first one was a 1949 Baby Lincoln. I've had other makes in between, but now I'm on my 7th: an 84, two 96s, a 99, an 04 and now an 01. The 04 was a complete dud. From the engine, to the differential, to the accessories, it was junk at 77,000 miles. Very well satisfied with the other six. Comfort, mileage, reliability, fun to drive----what more could you ask?

Comfort with decent mileage

Richard, 06/12/2008

I average about 17 miles a gallon. Comfort is the key word for my Touring Edition sedan. I can fit everything but 4x8 sheets of plywood in this trunk, which makes it great for my work. Had problems with the factory installed alarm system. It's been good to me, and I learned to do the repairs myself so I'm looking at keeping it.

In Love with my Town Car

olejamesw, 07/19/2002

I would be amiss if I didn't say I have a love affair with the big Lincoln for over 35 yrs. This is my 1st one. I am not dis appointed in the least. The ride is close to Heaven; The handling for a car this size is unthinkable; The little 4.6 liter engine is remarkablly fun too to punch it when necessry. The room is more than adequate. The service is free during the entire time of you warranty. Tis an awesome vehicle and just when you think you have found a flaw, you get a solid 20 mpg in the city. The one trip I did take up to the Panhandle of out State of Tx. you can get over 25mpg if you 'keep you foot out of it'

our towncar

Egor, 09/11/2002

Great road car, feel safe, not cramped, comfortable, easy to get in and out of, feel rested when you arrive. Not as much fun as our ninja motorcycle but great transotation in or out of town.

12345...6