Used 1994 Lincoln Town Car Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Town Car for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
4.25 out of 5 stars

94's have issues

Lincoln Man, 02/02/2003
Signature 4dr Sedan

Okay, I love Lincolns period. But I must admit, this one doesn't handle as well as my 89 did. Also there is a little secret I didn't know about the "94 4.6 liter engine". It burns oil like no body's business. When I first bought the car it was fine no smoking. But you let it sit in traffic and then take off, you will have a smoke screen behind you. I am using oils with additives in them and I am still consuming 3-4 quarts of oil between 3000 mile oil changes. I would recommend a newer model.

3.75 out of 5 stars

nice

TCfan, 02/11/2003
Signature 4dr Sedan

I love this car. This is my second towncar and its alot better than my old one. Better performance, reliabilty, and such. Love the trunk. Can fit my sound system, junk, and 3 baskets of laundry in it! Name me another car that can do that. You can also fit about 10 people inside the car if your good enough. Car is still holding up amazingly well for 140,000 miles. Still looks good. Everybody loves the car. Some people dont believe it has that many miles or that its a 1994.Be careful of the air suspensions on Fords. Make sure you turn it off before you lift it or else you'll pay for a new one.

4.5 out of 5 stars

wish I bought new

jkbflorida26, 03/18/2005
Signature 4dr Sedan

I can say I purchased with 98000 miles, I had to replace a little rubber T in the vac system 4.00 part. Air suspension has a small leak so now it leans a little on the passanger side. it seems like there is a slight miss in the engine, but probably needs a tune up, it has 103000 miles now. I am sure it was a great car new, so I cant down it, I purchased used. I will Buy another when this one goes.

5 out of 5 stars

The best car I ever bought

Kenneth Smith, 03/27/2004
Cartier 4dr Sedan

This car has it all. Beautiful ride and design. The cartier has all the styling that you could ever want in a car. I paid $4000 cash for mine. It's the best deal I ever made. From the moon roof to the powerful 4.6L engine,with 22 mpg city, you can't ask for more. I will always be a Lincoln owner.

5 out of 5 stars

Best car I ever drove.

Talis, 04/24/2007
Signature 4dr Sedan

I know, the Town Car is an "old man's car" so how can a 23 year old kid like one so much? Simple. My parents bought a '94 Town Car Signature new at the end of '93. Since that time it was a family hauler, took trips to Colorado and back (several times) and even moved a college kid and all his stuff; (at the risk of sounding bad) it has a trunk that can hold 5 bodies. My father sold the car at around 200K miles, and the person who bought it drove it to FL. The only other car that lasted so long and was so versatile was my father's '95 Camaro (but that's for another day).