Used 1994 Lincoln Town Car Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Town Car for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
4.88 out of 5 stars

I like the comfort and quiet.

Mattt30, 03/22/2003
Signature 4dr Sedan

I bought this car with 135,000 miles on it. On a recent 1200 mile highway trip at turnpike/interstate speeds of 60+ mph achieved 26.5 miles per gallon. It's a real cruiser!

130,000 and counting

Chris David, 12/31/2018
Executive 4dr Sedan

Bought this car in 2014 with 59,000 miles on it. Like most used cars, I have had to repair something on a monthly basis. So far I have rebuilt the Suspension, replaced the a/c compressor, power steering pump, alternator, tensioner, transmission rebuilt, window motors, and windshield wiper transmission. The car seems to suffer from heavy debris buildup in the cooling system which rendered the heater core useless after each winter, so I installed an aftermarket coolant filter which works wonders. This car doubles as a truck, and I pull a trailer with it quite often, so I also installed a secondary trans cooler and auxiliary magnetic hydraulic filter. I also installed the same filter for my PS fluid. I have also installed an aftermarket trans oil gauge, voltage meter, and oil pressure meter.

2 out of 5 stars

the review

bobbi fletcher, 10/22/2002
Signature 4dr Sedan

the car is built to be a pimp car and i love to drive it to the parties and formal dances. i get many looks from different people.

Outstanding

Wallace,J.E, 07/30/2005
Signature 4dr Sedan

The best car I've ever owned. The red color and paint are like new. Gas, oil,shocks,tires and battery are the only parts that have been replaced. Average overall gas mileage has been excellent. Highway - 24 to 26mpg. Town - 21 to 23mpg. with 4.6L, V8. An excellent automobile.

1 out of 5 stars

Most bad and dangerous car I've ever owned.

AN, 12/11/2019
Executive 4dr Sedan

I don't own this car anymore but this car is very dangerous and bad. The repair costs for this car are very expensive and the car breaks down easily. This car does not look great on appearance and the car has a very bad paint quality and the paint on this car's hood gets easily peeled off and faded. Also, this model year was equipped with the worst outdated ford transmission and has a rough ride with a bad wallow handling. The handling of this car is so wallow that it is hard to control and dangerous to drive it. If I were you I would buy the 1995 model year because it has a better look, better handling, newer updated ford transmission, more quiet, and far better ride quality than 1994. The worst year for the Lincoln is 1994.