Used 1994 Lincoln Town Car Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Town Car for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
4.75 out of 5 stars

Finally a car for the obese man!

MartinB.heart, 01/15/2003
Signature 4dr Sedan

I have always had trouble finding a car that could handle my girth, but after 20 years of blood, sweat, and tears I have finally found a car that is ideal for the obese man. The Lincoln town car can easily handle a driver weighing up to 600lbs, and I being a few pounds short of 480, am a very fortunate man indeed. Well, need I say more?

4.88 out of 5 stars

My Lincoln

Lincolnsforme, 01/30/2004
Signature 4dr Sedan

142,000 miles and it still looks and runs as good as new. The car has been very reliable.I had a 1989 Mark VII before I got the town car,I thought I would never find a car I likked as well as the LSC,but I was wrong,the Town Car is even better.

5 out of 5 stars

Great Car

J Rowland, 02/01/2003
Signature 4dr Sedan

This car has been one of the most pleasant, comfortable, and actually economical cars I've owned in the past 25 years. Currently I have 168K on the car and I still average 17mpg in the city and 26mpg on highway trips. The 4.6 engine has been a jewell, and has plenty of power for a car this size. The most expensive work performed on the car has been normal oil changes. My biggest complaint would be the cost of gasoline today.

4.75 out of 5 stars

Great Highway Cruiser

Rod103, 01/09/2004
Signature 4dr Sedan

Bought off a 2 year company lease at 1/2 price. Only 3 minor mechanical failures in 8 years. Dealer repair very expensive so did myself except for trunk auto latch at $192! Stay out of Lincoln dealers. Can drive at 72 mph on Interstate all day without any fatique. But wind noise increases above 72 mph due to old box body design. HWY mileage 25 mpg at 72 mpg. In-town drops to 17 mpg. Just started using 1 qt of oil by 3000 mile change.

5 out of 5 stars