Used 1992 Lincoln Town Car Sedan Consumer Reviews

$819 - $1,759

Used Town Car for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Mom and Dad s Car

edwardgoins, 09/22/2010
Signature 4dr Sedan

My Father loved this car so I have kinda inherited it Love this car Looks and drives like a new one of course have replaced a lot of the components after years needed to be replaced but no CAR PAYMENT but drives and performs like a brand new one A beautiful car with style and class like you are floating on air when you drive it and the ride is amazing for others can't believe its a 92 and in such great shape Like anything we have you have to take care of it and it will last Like I said spent a few bucks on making sure I have a quality car That I am proud to drive

I Love my lincoln

frank, 03/14/2010
Executive 4dr Sedan

I have had many Lincoln's since 1969 mark 3. I bought this car, all white, blue interior when it had 291,000 miles on it. That was over six years ago. I now have over 369,000 miles on it. Starts every day and runs perfect. Make sure you change the oil on that speedy, dependable 4.6 engine. Couldn't believe it when I check to see if if qualified for "cash for Clunkers" ( wasn't going to sell just curious) if didn't qualify. Overall gas mileage too high. Had a good laugh with my boss, when his 2009 Escalade did qualify. my daughter has exact same car, my son wife has a mark and he has two town cars. In the words of a Russian immigrant. He said " They last forever.

A used Lincoln is a great value....

Mike Bodnarchuk, 02/20/2004
Executive 4dr Sedan

Where else can you get a vehicle that has been meticulously maintained, has every option one can think of, and styling fit for a President, for under $5,000. The car floats (thanks to air suspension), and the quality is exceptional. Unlike a Cadillac, this car shares mechanical components with every other Ford, so replacement parts won't kill you. The air susension adds to a beautiful ride that ONLY rear- wheel drive provides. If you like a quick, sporty fuel efficient car, a Lincoln is NOT for you. But, if you appreciate the look of 4000 pounds of American iron, and the feel of a motorized Lazy Boy, then the Town Car is just what you need.

Lincoln Towncar Review

Jon Plummer, 03/17/2004
Signature 4dr Sedan

Lincoln built a great Towncar in 1992. I've had to change over the air to the new gas and replace the driver's side window pulleys. Other than routine maintence, this is the extent of my work on the car - very happy!

I have to give it to this car

Cal, 11/20/2019
Executive 4dr Sedan

First off know this.... it's more comfortable than my flagship Mercedes s500..... it pains me to say it considering I bought the car for 250 dollars! Of course that comes with a sacrifice. It drives half as good. It brakes twice as slow and accelerates three times as slow ect. But that is not the point of the car, they stripped all that away and focused on strictly comfort. And it does not disappoint!! I can honestly say driving tons of cars and owning over 30 cars (currently own 5) this is the most comfortable!! I just want to eat fastfood smoke cigarettes and just be the fattest American ever! It's an incredible feeling. Overall you get a great bargain and superior ride comfort. Yes it's outdated and fairly ugly, but who cares!?