Used 2014 Lincoln Navigator SUV Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Navigator for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Super Comfortable

primodel, 12/09/2013
4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This my 3rd Navigator, 1998, 2003 and 2014. I am super pleased with the 2014 model. Comfort for me is priority #1. I tested several other models in the same price range and the Navigator came out on top. For a big unit like this it rides extremenly well. Gas cost at $3.40 a gallon represents a weekly cost of $11.00 in fuel vs 17mpg on any other vehicle. I am willing to pay the extra $11.00 a week for this SUV. The only mechanical problem was the A\C unit that had to be replaced nov 2019. As of today I stand by my review(dec2019). So far so good, Dec 2020. Still no mechanical problems.

Class and Comfort

Mike, 10/10/2020
4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Fantastic comfort, easy handling. Feels solid on all types of roads. Driving the Navigator allows you feel safe and secure knowing you have the safety of a bigger vehicle with all the on board safety features available. The Navigator is, by far, the most relaxing vehicle I have ever driven

Rust Bucket

P. Tay, 06/24/2021
L 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

A Lot of Rust around the lower doors, rear wheel wells, Tailgate and under the doors above the running boards (rotted out) gone. This is the worst vehicle as far rust. For a 2014 I would have thought it would have been much better for a Lincoln. The ride is smooth and comfortable and the seating great for me. But I am going to take a huge loss when I get rid of this!!!