Skip to main content
$44,090

Save as much as $957
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Startrek - To Go Where No One Has Gone Before.

Alimayu, 05/10/2022
Reserve 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Sitting in this vehicle is like sitting on the bridge of the Enterprise Space Ship, It is the most beautiful and feature rich vehicle I have ever purchase. And I've own a BMW and a Mercedes Benz. This 2022 Nautilus is by far the best Vehicle I have ever owned.

4 out of 5 stars

Great SUV

Alan, 05/15/2022
Black Label 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I leased my first SUV last week. After being a sedan driver all my adult life, I made the jump to an SUV. I have no regrets. The V6 Nautilus handles as well as any sedan and rides as well as a sedan. My only regret...not moving to an SUV sooner. Great vehicle!

Nautilus is a Winner

Harry, 03/27/2022
4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

The SUV exceeded my expectations in all categories. Style, comfort, handling, power, interior appointments, and cargo space. Not fond of the gas saving restart feature. Would definitely purchase a newer vehicle again.

Great Features, Smooth Ride and Fantastic Vehicle

Miami Attorney, 07/24/2022
Reserve 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I have owned the Lincoln Nautilus for 8 years and before that the Navigator and MKX. I absolutely love me vehicle. It is luxurious and drives like a dream. Best attributes are the quiet cabin even when driving at high speeds on the highway. Electronics are easy and plentiful. The screen is great as well. I do not like the piano key for Drive, Reverse, etc. Quite often, I will park and forget to hit the "Park" key and my vehicle rolls. Frankly, it needs to be removed for the next edition as it is really dangerous and I still have not gotten used to it. The stereo system is top of the line and as though you are in a concert hall. Seats are super comfortable, plenty of room and the cooled AC front seats are a great plus. The AC is iceberg cold. Wife has a new Mercedes at a high price tag and frankly, I would take my Lincoln any day. Lastly, best SUV out there in my opinion. Will be getting yet another when this lease is up.