In response to COVID-19, many dealers are offering at-home delivery.
and ask for details.

2019 Lincoln Nautilus Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $7,499
Select your model:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

Love the Design but Lincoln Should Have Waited

Bark, 01/12/2019
Reserve 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Lovely vehicle, but, and this is a big but, if the WiFi is on, the entire entertainment system freezes up and does many strange things rendering the vehicle undriveablein a safe fashion. Ford engineers are aware, and working on a software rewrite, but they are a long way of.....this problem is affecting many Nautilus vehicles on dealer lots. Why sell a vehicle, charge for it, insist on lease payment when the vehicle spends its first month and a half sitting in the shop.

Major transmission issues

Dissatisfied Customer, 09/09/2019
Black Label 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Do not buy Lincoln. Purchased in July 2019. The 2019 Lincoln Nautilus has major transmission issues, harsh shifting, clunking. Lincoln claims that they are working on a fix but this has been a known issue since before March 2019. Here it is September 2019 with no progress!! The 1 star rating is for how nice the vehicle looks. How can Lincoln claim to be a 'luxury' car if they knowingly release and allow dealers to sell poor quality cars? Should of stuck with Acura. Don't think the Model drop down list below is complete, choosing one since it's required. My vehicle has 2.7L Twin-turbo V6 engine.

Great Car

Tom, 04/06/2019
Select 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Car is very quiet. Nice power from 2.0 L engine. Safety features, lane keeping and brake warning work well. Took a while to get car to synch to home wifi for updates. SYNC works well with both android and apple products. Seats are very comfortable, but some people have to play with settings for a while to get it right for them.

😪 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Reserve 6 cylinder turbot

Disappointed Customer, 08/27/2019
Reserve 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I suggest you steer clear of the Nautilus. Took possession in Dec 2018 of my 2019 Nautilus. Loaded vehicle 6 cyl turbo Reserve all the bells and whistles. I’m afraid to take it out of town. Trouble with the transmission, trouble with the brakes and there is a loud metal scraping, clanging sound from under the middle of the car when I open any of the doors. The dealership can’t seem to fix anything and they look at me like I’m crazy. Had an MKX and loved it so made a huge mistake of ordering a new model the first year of release. I don’t know what I’m going to do but won’t continue to drive this car as I have serious concerns of being stranded on the highway somewhere. Please be very careful before buying this vehicle. Check the complaints coming in on CarComplaints.com. I’m not alone in my disappointment.

Luxurious Comfort

Tracy Flagg, 05/19/2019
Reserve 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I owned a 2017 MKX and was pleased. Most recent car was a 2017 Continental with adaptive suspension. Purchased a Nautilus Reserve V6 a month ago. With the adaptive suspension, the Nautilus is by far the most comfortable and luxurious ride I have ever owned. It has a tighter normal and sport ride mode, but I am addicted to the smooth marshmallow feel of the comfort mode. The vehicle is extremely quiet, even better than my Continental. Love the wireless charging pad, so convenient. The 3D camera gives you total access views around the vehicle. The V6 engine gives me a ton of power when I need it. Gas mileage averaging 25 with a lot of city driving. Adaptive headlights are very good as they move with the turning of the car. The tweaks in exterior from MKX to Nautilus are spot on. Very pleased with this purchase.

12345...9