Few entry-level luxury sedans are loaded straight out of the box. Not so with the 2017 Lincoln MKZ. Every model in the lineup has a long list of standard features along with interesting options such as hybrid power or a 400-horsepower turbocharged V6.
- Comes well-equipped with many standard features that cost extra on competitors
- Hybrid model available at no extra charge
- Impressively quick acceleration with new turbocharged V6 engine option
- Free pickup and delivery for service.
- Underwhelming interior quality
- Short on interior space given its exterior size
- Slower than average acceleration with the base engine.