2017 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Consumer Reviews - 12 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKZ model:

A Lot of Car For The $$$
By John Arras

2017 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Hybrid Reserve 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I am totally enjoying getting 40MPG's and still able to drive a true luxury car! I get a lot of looks and questions, all good! I have the White Platinum paint with the all dark glass roof and the upgraded pocket wheels. Very hot looking! Love all luxury the features and appointments. The massaging seats are really cool and nice on long drives. Downsides are that the voice recognition does not recognize about half of my address book which is very frustrating when driving and wish that worked better. Also the sound system is just "OK". I expected to be "Wowed" by a great sound system but it is not to be. Our other car is a Kia Soul and its sound system is much better! That said, we are very happy with our MKZ overall and feel it is a sharp well built machine. Also very good value for all you get. We hope Lincoln will improve on the few shortfalls mentioned as we feel we would most likely buy another MKZ in the future! A little more head and leg room would be nice too. If Lincoln would make the Continental in a Hybrid, I would buy one!

Stylish And Efficient, The MKZ Does It All
By Tedd

2017 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Hybrid Select 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I ordered the 2017 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Select Plus in Magnetic Gray Metallic with a Cappuccino interior. Wow. This car is a real looker inside and out. The car's already sleek lines accentuate the new-for-2017 front-end. The little delights like the front LEDs turning on and off in sequence and the large Lincoln logo that projects from the outside mirrors onto the ground just outside the doors as you approach show some serious attention to detail. The wood trim is real and the grain looks great. The quality materials of the dash and the swoop of the instrument panel whisper "luxury." This car wooshes along serenely and delivers some whopping gas mileage. Before heading over to the Euro dealers, stop by your local Lincoln dealer. I never thought I would ever utter such words, but I am smitten.

Love the car hate the speakers
By Aaron

Pretty much everything about this car is great. I got it for the comfort and fuel efficiency, and while the acceleration is a bit underwhelming, it's worth it to save gas. BUT the stereo sounds AWFUL. Sounds like it's going through a tin can. I've adjusted and adjusted and can't get it right. It's one of the worst stereos I've ever heard...so sad considering how great the car is otherwise.

2017 Reserve 4cl
By Billy

Traded in my Lexus LS430. Pros: Best bang for your dollar, great smooth ride, sexy exterior and interior styling, technology second to none. Cons: cheap interior leather, lacks leg room in rear, sound system is subpar for luxury car.

Comfort with great mileage
By Doug

I moved to the MKZ Hybrid Select after leasing an MKC Reserve, which was nice but had disappointing mileage. The MKZ is quiet, has a smooth, compliant ride and outstanding mileage. I'm averaging around 38 mpg in mostly city driving, but I don't use ECO mode because it makes the car feel too sluggish. Sync 3 is superior to MyLincoln Touch and Android Auto is helpful, but I wish Waze was accessible in the app. The driver's seat feels a little firm, but otherwise the car is very comfortable. The CVT can drone when you mash the pedal, but acceleration is acceptable. I'll be disappointed if Lincoln discontinues the MKZ or doesn't replace it with another hybrid vehicle.