Used 2017 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews

Used MKZ for Sale
Select your model:
12345...13

Pros
Cons

Stylish And Efficient, The MKZ Does It All

Tedd, 10/08/2017
Hybrid Select 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I ordered the 2017 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Select Plus in Magnetic Gray Metallic with a Cappuccino interior. Wow. This car is a real looker inside and out. The car's already sleek lines accentuate the new-for-2017 front-end. The little delights like the front LEDs turning on and off in sequence and the large Lincoln logo that projects from the outside mirrors onto the ground just outside the doors as you approach show some serious attention to detail. The wood trim is real and the grain looks great. The quality materials of the dash and the swoop of the instrument panel whisper "luxury." This car wooshes along serenely and delivers some whopping gas mileage. Before heading over to the Euro dealers, stop by your local Lincoln dealer. I never thought I would ever utter such words, but I am smitten.

Goodbye TownCar....Helllo 2017 MKZ

Landon Alberson, 12/29/2017
Reserve 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I own the 2017 Lincoln MKZ Reserve with the Technology package. It retailed for $45,000. The twin turbo 4 cyl is fast and I average 25 MPG. It is black velvet with the optional rims. The Revel sound system surpasses anything I have ever heard in car audio. The technology is easy and after 6 months of use, it has worked flawlessly. If you plug in your phone to the USB port, you never pick it up while driving...the car does everything for you including read and respond to your texts messages and play any song on Apple itunes. All you do say the title of the song. I have had a lot of fun going back into the 1980's and 1990's music. Front seats are very adjustable. It lacks the comfort of the Towncar which I previously owned. Stirring wheel is telescopic. Ambient lighting at night is cool- kids especially love it. When you approach the car at night, it lights up all around and shines the Lincoln welcome mat down on the ground on each side of the car. Rain sensor and blind spot protection are great! The cruise is interactive...and I will never go back to regular cruise control. The pedestrian warning system as activated several times and it makes me feel safe. People around town stop me so they can look at this beautiful car. It gets attention. Real wood trim too and LED lights are beautiful. And the 2017 MKZ along with the Audi A4 are the quietest cars on the road this year. It has noise cancellation system...so very quiet even at 80MPH. I got the Terracotta seats and they really stand out against the black trim and enhance the walnut wood trim. Im at 42,000 miles. It has only had oil changes and one alignment and new tires. It runs without a flaw. It is smooth and very quiet on the road.

Love my Lincoln Mkz

Mn, 01/14/2018
Select 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Love this car. On freeways I am getting 32-34mpg...roomy interior, smooth, quiet ride. I would buy this car again!! Its a beautiful package.

Will own for 200K or more

Brandon, 04/10/2018
Black Label 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Absolutely the best car I've ever owned. It's my first 'luxe' car, but compared to the others (like Cadillac and Tesla), I was thrilled and still am everytime I get into the car. Favorite feature is the interior and heated steering wheel. There are two cars I will always remember. My first car, and my first Lincoln.

Beautiful car! I get many compliments.

Karla A, 05/13/2018
Premiere 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Great value, extremely happy with all of the options that came with the car we purchased at a great price. The seats are super comfy and very easy to relax and rest in during a long ride.

12345...13