Used 2010 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews - 28 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Lincoln MKZ

View reviews for a specific MKZ model:

Want my towncar back
By diva50

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have driven Lincoln town cars since 1984 and have owned a total of 6. The Lincoln MKz cannot be compared to the ride and comfort of the towncar and the mileage per gallon is horrible. It Lincoln does not improve on this vehicle or bring back the town car, this will be my last purchase.

Make the front seats wider.

What a great fun performance car!
By David Field

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have found my 2010MKZ, after totally enjoying the 2007 MKZ for 3 yrs. a whole new world of surprises from sound to interior & exterior style. Always a conversation piece with anyone who is looking at it or is in the car with me. No outside noise. You think the car is off. How tight it corners and drives. How I love the voice activation, from choosing music to phone calls and the map guidance plus seeing behind you while backing up while safely looking forward at your map screen. Thanks for the great car with the great ride. Oh! Thanks for not joining the bailout. Great move! Good luck with your 2010 year.

MKZ handles & corners fabulously well. Phone & music voice activation great, large content-wow now for your car! Moon roof & seats - comfortable, sporty & well designed for cool or hot. Back-up camera great with it's warning signals that keep you safe from traffic that would move into your path.

MKZ to have same parking ability as the other Lincoln models. No beef here. Love my 2010 MKZ and so does everyone who sees it or takes a ride with me. Thank you!

Great Exterior. Awesome Interior.
By Ryan

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Mine is fully loaded. Black on black with the sport package. Getting compliments on the exterior in parking tops and drive-throughs. Friends and family jealous of the interior. Not quite as thrilling behind the wheel as a G37 but WAY more comfortable. What potholes? Interior is smoking. Comfy. Love the ambient lighting, SYNC and THX audio.

18 inch wheels THX audio system AWD Good mix of ride comfort and sport.

This car would be perfect it it had push button start and better designed gauges (a little bit plain but good).

Great Car and Great Value
By AKR

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Love this car. Get lots of compliments on its appearance. My "fully loaded" sangi red, ultimate package model has lots of useful extra features. Important to me, it is an American brand and, with sales incentives, also costs several thousand dollars less than comparable Japanese and German entry-level luxury vehicles. Our other car is an Acura RSX Type S, a sporty performance coupe that I enjoy driving. I am equally pleased with the handling of the MKZ, given that it is a quite different type of automobile. Absolutely no problems with car at 1,500 miles.

Clean and handsome exterior styling (avoids gratuitous bulges and creases common in the styling of many current brands). Good handling. Comfortable interior. Synch-THX sound system & flexible, informative navigation system. Back up and blind spot warning system.

THX -Certified sound system is very good but I thought our Lexus' premium system's sounded a little richer. However, I love the MKZ system's ability to store up to 178 hours of my classical and jazz cds on the jukebox. something the Lexus didn't have.

My 2010 MKZ vs. my '07 MKZ
By Bob

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just turned in my '07 MKZ lease and leased a new 2010 Lincoln MKZ. Overall I am relatively happy with my new MKZ - performance, handeling, and ride have all improved, and the cosmetic changes for the most part are an improvement. I can however see where Ford has cut some costs in producing the '10 vs. '07 while adding $5,000 to the base price in just 3 years. My biggest disappointment is in the poor audio unit now standard in the base MKZ, the same unit that comes in a Ford Escape, Fusion or other Ford/Mercury vehicle. While the whistles and bells such as Sync, USB, and Bluetooth Audio are all great, the most important aspect of any audio system - sound quality - is very disappointing.

Sync, USB port for utilizing my 16GB flash drive for accessing 3000 music files, bluetooth audio and hands-free, heated and cooled seats.

The audio system/sound quality of my base '07 MKZ was outstanding, and much, much better than my base 2010 MKZ, even though the sticker is $5,000 more than in '07. Ford/Lincoln have cut costs by utilizing the same head unit as in the Ford/Mercury lines. My only real complaint, but very disappointed.