Used 2010 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews - 28 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Lincoln MKZ

View reviews for a specific MKZ model:

My 2nd Lincoln MKZ
By Lee

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My 3 year lease was up on my 2007 mkz. The 2007 was a great car so I was back to buy a 2010. I could see many improvements on the 2010, and I like the handling of the sport package. I like having a car that you don't see at every stop light. I get compliments on the car all the time. I like the size and performance of the mkz, and that it runs on 87 unleaded. I drove a Cadillac cts and when the same as the mks its $5,000 more. I also checked out the Buick lacrosse which is priced about the same as the mkz but didn't seem as nice.

The backup camera is really nice, and the view is great on the 8" navigation screen. Heated and cooled seats are nice.

Air conditioning vents on the rear of the console for the back seat, turn signals on the rear view mirrors

Great car
By hank

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Bought a black on black MKZ and have 2800 miles and have not had the car back to garage for anything. When I was looking to buy compared the MKZ to Nissan Maxima but to get memory seats you had to spend in excess of 2K extra for maxima. This put the price of the two cars within hundreds of dollars. Opted for the MKZ and decided to give Ford (1st time ford buyer) a chance. No regrets yet. MKZ is very good value for mid size luxury car.

Like that there is no cost for sync system for three years and then they will make decision.

A little back seat leg room would be nice.

2nd American Car in 38 Years
By Bob H

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After 35 years of buying Mercedes, BMWs, Jags etc, I wanted to buy American in '07. My thoughts of the 07 mkz after 3 yrs: /no service problems whatsoever as compared to multiple problems with above mentioned cars /euro cars needed tires after 23-25k miles. got 45k+ in MKZ /no ugly, hard to clean BRAKE DUST on wheels /REGULAR gas! /ride not as smooth as cars mentioned /seats not as comfortable /not as much fun to drive NOW, my initial thoughts on the 2010: /seats more comfortable /piping around seats have TOO MUCH CONTRAST and detract from look, except for gray leather where piping almost matches /smoother ride & more fun to drive /much closer to euro cars above! /SAVED $

Regular gas, no brake dust ugliness, tech features

Ford: Lose the harsh contrasting "piping" on the seats or make it an option. Dark lines around light colors look ugly and out of place. I think it detracts from a refined look. (Vanden Plas Jags had it and it still looked weird) The grill is too teethy, refine it more. Otherwise, great work!

Thanks for not bailing out Ford
By antrocks1980

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I'm so glad I didn't go with an import too. Yeah they are made in Mexico and yes they contain foreign parts and assemblies. And yes the thing was based off of a Mazda 6. BUT I'm glad to be contributing to FoMoCo (American Holdings) who continues to improve leaps and bounds over the competition. It's my first nice car and is very comfortable for my long legs. Nice smooth-quiet ride. I'm happy with it. Lot's of nice features. I owned an 07 Taurus and it was a great car so I decided to give FoMoCo another go and I'm glad I did. Beefy car.

I would have to say thermostatic controlled temperature adjustment. I love putting it on 72 degrees and let the thermos adjust the fans automatically. I also like the memory seats, and steering wheel controls

Not sure yet. I've only had it a month. hopefully none.

Wonderful Automobile
By Jerry

2010 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I studied cars for two years before settling on this Lincoln MKZ. I've driven it 2000 miles and am pleased with everything I can find with it (still figuring out all the synch features). I love the appearance, fit and finish, ride comfort and handling. I will probably keep this car six or seven years as I did my Lincoln continental.

Ride comfort, handling, quietness, and appearance.

Shifting through the gears possibly could be smoother, although I do like to feel the shifts. I did not like the rubber band motor feel of continuous variable transmissions (?).