Used 2007 Lincoln MKZ Consumer Reviews - 89 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Lincoln MKZ

View reviews for a specific MKZ model:

My Fabulous MKZ
By Fordman

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Over the years (I'm 60ish) I have bought Fords, Chryslers, and Gm vehicules, now my first Lincoln. This car is by far my best car ever. It currently has 22,000 miles and each one of them a total pleasure. It drives like a dream, very comfortable and fuel economy is great. A frequent 1200 mile trip, which includes 200 mile of hilly country roads, I usually average 25.5+ miles per gallon. My only complaint is with the exterior design, the rear lights which are too large.

The 263 horsepower engine which burns 87 octane fuel and delivers excellent mileage

Rear lights, too big, too square. Radio functions, steering wheel control for radio should have scan feature instead of next preset.

Happy with my MKZ
By I DO IT MYSELF

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I always buy used cars so this was a nice find 07 Lincoln MKZ. The ride is quiet. The engine is so quiet that after starting I have to look at tach to see if it's running. The first full tank of gas I avg 33 mph with about 60% of driving over 50 mph and got 26 mpg. This is great when you only avg 33 mph. It shows you stopping eats gas. The luxury you get with this car is great for this price whether new or used.

Heated and cooled seats, auto opening of windows, sunroof with remote, fold down seats so you may carry long items, radio system with satellite

On rough roads still needs more sound deadner in rear areas. Come standard with daytime running lights

Awesome Car for the Money
By Mike

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I am 47 and this car suits me very well. This is one of the best cars I have owned. I love the comfort and style. I love the characteristic Lincoln ride and quietness. No problems yet (12,000 mile mark). Gets 27 mpg at 75mph as well. Cruises like a dream. Good cold A/C for hot Texas summers! For the money it is an excellent value. I was also able to use an employee discount feature to lower the price as well. I bought this car after driving a used Zephyr that I bought for my Mom.

Cooled seats! Excellent adjustable vents that allow you to put the air where you want it quickly and easily. THX stereo system (except for bass). Built in I-pod jack in console.

Select-a-shift option like on the MKS. Automatic headlight "latching" (stays on once it triggers until car is turned off-great for lights on when it is raining states). Better Bass for stereo (I added an aftermarket subwoofer). Variable cylinder management for better fuel economy.

Good Value
By Very Happy!

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is not your grandfather's Lincoln. The sporty design is just sassy enough, yet restrained enough to be classy. I replaced my SUV and Volvo with this vehicle and found it superb in terms of overall reliability, style, handling. I get 22 mpg and the AWD performed competently in mountain/winter driving. Very pleased with it and would buy it again.

interior is very nice, roomy, and good sound barrier to outside noise.

Gas mileage

Excellence!
By Dianna

2007 Lincoln MKZ 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I love my MKZ. I gave top dollar for top car. This is an awesome ride. I only wish the trunk would raise up when button pushed. I love the THX system navigation and the maple trim in my model. This is just great. Can't wait till the MKR is out.

8 way seats. Maple trim inside, heated seats. Large trunk and the drive