Used 2007 Lincoln MKX Consumer Reviews - 80 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Lincoln MKX

View reviews for a specific MKX model:

Lovin The Ride
By Carmella Wade

2007 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased this vehicle back in August, and I am loving the ride. This vehicle is very smooth. I did not get the Navigation system or the vista roof. I have the DVD player. We put a DVD in and turned up the sound. You would think you were in a theater with popcorn. The system is nice. Also, this vehicle moves when you need to get moving. I really enjoy my MKX and would not trade it for the world.

The DVD system and the heated seats. I love the fact that I can control the temperature for the A/C and heater from my steering wheel and loving the satellite radio. Very nice

None from me.

Very nice, roomy, quiet , well appointed
By anthony heying

2007 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned SUVs in the past but this one is so very nice with its features and it's fairly good on fuel.

Seating and quiet

Larger wheels standard

Great so far
By jon ollie

2007 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I just got my MKX. I love it so far. It rides smooth, good power. Sometimes it surprises me with the acceleration. I traded in my Mountaineer and I don't feel I gave up any room or space. I'm getting a lot of looks on the street! The base model has everything you need. I sprung for the vista roof. If you want the nav system or the THX sound system about $5000 more.

I like the fact that all the controls for the audio and temperature are in the steering wheel.

This is the one!
By Lincoln Man

2007 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I had a 2006 Mountaineer Premier, and was not in the market. I on a whim drove the MKX and owned one days later. This is the coolest ride ever, fast, smooth, and this thing does everything but brush my teeth. well equipt. All I can say is take one for a ride you will be in heaven on wheels. I am 6'2" guy and have plenty of room, sound system is very nice, and the Nav.

Navigation, automatic windows with ability to open with remote.

Digital speedo or better speedo w/ 5mph marks

She Made the Choice
By gardnpc

2007 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My wife did all the research and selected this over the Mazda CX-9 and Highlander. It's her car! We got the Creme' Brulee with Camel interior and she just loves it. The sticker was just over $39,000 and we did the deal for $35,000 even. We went to dealer equipped with the Edmunds TMV analysis and it saved us quite a bit of haggling. We drove the Edge as well, but the Lincoln suspension and interior quality is a big upgrade. Doesn't feel like the same vehicle. We really like the Vista roof and heated/cooled seats. She thinks it's nearly like a convertible. Reliability has been excellent. We like the fact it burns regular gas. All in all, a very nice package.

Vista roof, heated/cooled seats, backup sensor, ride, adaptive headlights

SMART key like Toyota. Manual mode for transmission, darker carpet