Used 2007 Lincoln MKX Consumer Reviews - 81 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Lincoln MKX Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKX model:

Mostly satisfied
By Joseph Lesnau

2007 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I like all aspects of this car other than there are brake system issues that cause replacements of the brakes at relatively short intervals. Have had the car for 9 years and 100000 miles and have had to replace pads and rotors 3 times. Other than this car has been trouble free.

Luv this Lincoln MKX
By Deborah

2007 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

THIS MKX is luxurious, sexy, keeps its looks, all materials are quality plus. The paint is beautiful and wears like steel. I have driven this on multiple long distance cross country adventures and she has performed like a champ. Never a hiccup for 110,000 miles. Would keep her forever and continue to pamper and enjoy her if I could. A rare 2007 with Nav. and Sirius plus plus plus. A joy to own and drive.
Update Nov. 2017 - MKX is 10 years old, looks brand new ( I baby it), now has 155,000 miles on it and still runs like a top. It has lasted longer and been more reliable than my last 2 marriages. ha ha True.. With the exception on one dead battery, there has never been a day in the past 7 years that I have gone out and turned the ignition and it has failed to start.. It's the absolute best, most reliable, most functional vehicle, I have ever owned. How can I buy anything but another... it would have to be one heck of a vehicle at one heck of a great price and check out fully with Mark at my Lincoln Dealership before I would even consider it.. Mileage still outstanding.. checked out at 23 mpg this past month highway driving.. beat that!!

Best Car we have owned, hands down!
By Mick

2007 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Not the best on mileage with the AWD but it handles great. Ours was very reliable with no problems that were major. We just bought a 2016 MKX and other than the Front "Wings" styling, we Love it!

Jorge37
By George37

The best car !!!!

Really Great Car!!
By crossums

2007 Lincoln MKX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Ive been driving the 07' MKX for about 3 years now. What can I say, the car is just good all around. The outside presents a nice clean and smooth look. The one I drive is in black so it looks as good as any other black car on the road during the night time. My favorite part of this car is the tail lights. Its not like the protypical tail lights on cars. The Long straight bar lights look great and can you can easily tell this car apart even from the sister MKT from the rear. The car offeres decent performance. Isnt the most fuel efficient car by far but is solid. At $2.75 a galllon your looking at a $50 fillup at the pump. Good Pick. Just take car of her!