Used 2006 Lincoln Mark LT Consumer Reviews - 47 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Mark LT model:

Best Vehicle I've ever owned
By skiboy90

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Just bought this truck not to long ago, and it has to be the best vehicle i've ever owned and i've owned a lot of vehicles in my 58 years. The ride is smooth for a pick up, the interior is good, with the exception of some plastics, the stereo is excellent, and it hauls my 7000lb camper with no problem. As good as this truck is, it could have better MPG's, 16 on the highway going 80 is ok but i'd prefer 20 at least. Other than the fuel econ i have no complaints at all. Very good buy

The Hauling ability, the stereo, the ride, and all the extra features it has....(ie, moon roof and climate control)

Better fuel economy and power it's as simple as that and you have the perfect truck

Best truck I've ever owned
By ghost-flame

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

True Lincoln. I have had many Fords and Chevy trucks. This is my 1st Lincoln. An accidental purchase. I was in the market for an F-150 Lariat. By the time I added the options I wanted this truck was $3,000 cheaper and it was on the dealer's floor. I have about 33,000 miles on it now and it is still like brand new. Comfort is as good as my bros 75k Mercedes. The fit and finish- cut above the F-150. I have had no problems. My only beef, but a big vehicle, is the gas mileage. I get 12mpg ave. What can I expect? With gas at $4.20 a gallon it's no fun. Perfoms great, love on long trips. Step on the gas and let the horses loose! I would buy again. I will keep this truck till it dies!

Satellite radio, MP3, plush leather interior, power to spare. Hauls its load well, quality of build, rear seat room great. Plenty of chrome

My driver seat-back has a manual adjustment. Needs to be power. When will they build a pickup hybrid?

Great Truck!
By James

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I have really enjoyed this truck! I used it as my daily driver for about a year, when I sold one car and was not sure which car I wanted to get next. This truck gets lots of looks and compliments, and it functions quite capably as a "truck" too! I have used it often to haul dirt, mulch, rocks, brush, trash, you name it - it does it all with style. It does a great job towing a 24 foot boat as well. Everyone who has ridden in it has commented on how nice the interior is and how comfortable it is. I haven't put a lot of miles on it (16,000) but it has not given me any problems. I have heard they are not going to build it after 2008, which is disappointing because it's really a great truck!

Heated leather seats, real wood accents, lots of rear leg room, reverse sensors, MP3 compatible stereo system

Improve the gas mileage and increase horsepower...yeah, I want both!

Truck that feels like a car
By jollymon5

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is my husband's 4th truck since I've known him and it beats the snot out of all the others he's had (F-350 Lariat, Dodge Ram SLT x2). The exterior is so tuff, everyone looks.The interior is incredibly comfortable, nicer than my Acura RL. We tow a boat on a tandem trailer (about 7500) pounds and you can't even tell it's there. I've driven it across state, was worried because it seems so big, and it was perfect. Comfy, roomy, tremendous stereo, all the features are on the wheel or within easy reach. The chrome runnings boards are so cool. We have never had a single problem with this truck. We would definitely buy this vehicle again.

Automatic optimizing stereo (adjusts to provide best sound from all speakers), heated seats, soft gorgeous leather, super room in the back seat, looks inside and out, pretty much everything.

Include chrome running boards as standard equipment.

2006 Mark LT
By Barry McCahill

2006 Lincoln Mark LT 4dr SuperCrew 4WD SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Love this truck. Fit and finish are outstanding. Nothing to take back to dealer for adjustments. Get lots of "thumbs up" from onlookers. Very comfortable ride Very satisfied and I would buy again.

Comfortable interior, great stereo, nice styling, nice ride.

Fuel economy not good, but it's a large truck. Should have electronic stability control. A little less plastic on the interior would be desirable to further differentiate from the Ford F-150. Lincoln needs to draw a bigger line in the sand.