Skip to main content

Save as much as $2,233
Select your trim:

What a vehicle!

mark Schoenhals, 11/25/2023
2024 Lexus TX 350 Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

We needed a full size SUV and the room and utility in this TX does not disappoint. There is almost too many cup holders and too much space. The interior in impeccable. Sorry, it’s a lot nicer than the Toyota GH, and it is very comfortable for long drives. As far as dependability-we’ve only put 1,000 miles on it, but we did drive it from Ann Arbor to Green Bay the day after buying it. The MPG is good for a car of this size; I averaged about 23 mpg during the trip. This is not a rocket, but it’s not meant to be either. If you’re looking for a more performance targeted suv, go for an X5 or Q7. However, I believe the value of the TX is better than those; you get a lot of car for a in the $60 Ks. You’d probably end up paying close to $100K for the German, 3 row rivals. The TX does handle well though for it’s size and it’s brakes are excellent. Go take it for a spin. I’m excited to see what comes in the future with new engines, etc.

First 350 Premium Day

Eddie, 01/13/2024
2024 Lexus TX 350 Premium 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Picked up my TX350 Premium today. Nice ride and decent acceleration (I also own an Audi SQ5). Awesome interior and technology. We wanted a larger space than our SQ5 and traded a barely new CX5 turbo which we loved aside from space. This car seems awesome for long road trips. The engine feels responsive and the ride super quiet. Beautiful interior and looks better than the Toyota Grand Highlander which looked cheap with lots of plastic around.

Beautiful car- but engine is WAY TO SMALL

Disappointed TX Luxury Owner, 01/28/2024
2024 Lexus TX 350 Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I purchased the TX in the end of October- this is my 4th Lexus (former owner of ES 350 and GX)- I have loved my Lexus’s. They have both performed well and lasted forever- yes they cost a little more than the competition- but I have always had faith that Lexus builds a great vehicle. Until now. 90 days after purchasing- and falling for the “twin turbo” boosts the 4 cylinder to perform just as well as a V6- I am trying to take my lumps and trade the vehicle in for something with a V6. I am coming to find out the market has figured out that this SUV is underpowered and has begun to heavily discount- so essentially no-one wants my 90 day old TX Luxury for a reasonable loss. The offers have been a 30-40% loss in 88 days and 3,700 miles. Even the Lexus dealerships won’t tough them- as they know they will be either reengineered or discontinued. The detail and interior is great…I would love this vehicle if it had the power necessary and expected from a $75,000 SUV from Lexus. You have been warned- maybe this is a good car for your grandma- but if you seek any type of performance stay away!!

2 out of 5 stars

Post rental review after driving 600 miles

RJL, 03/02/2024
2024 Lexus TX 500h F SPORT Premium 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 6A)

Nice styling inside and out. Plenty of power for such a large vehicle. Very fast from an intersection and for passing on the highway. Comfortable and mostly quiet interior, not as quiet as I would expect for over $70k. Road noise was more noticeable depending on road surface. The driver assist features were helpful, however if I placed my arm across the steering wheel obstructing the path of the camera monitor for my eyes, I got scolded to sit up and focus my attention forward. I like to change arm positions while driving, that was annoying. Multiple options for cruise control were not easy to navigate while driving so did not use it. Complicated features on the center screen. Not easy to navigate on the fly either. We drove from Southern California to Las Vegas....@225 miles....the next day while driving on the strip while stopped in traffic at a signal....light turned green....touched the accelerator and experienced a lurch and then a stumble....warning start / stop system failure....after a few seconds a second warning hybrid system failure....contact Lexus dealer immediately.....turned car completely off....restarted it brought the car back to life....drove to dealer 5 miles away....they found 3 soft codes but nothing that needed cleared....dealer said it was a Momentary glitch...safe to drive across the Mojave desert to Southern California....but just in case here is Lexus 24 hour roadside assist phone number!.. got home fine but for a new vehicle with less than 2000 miles...less than impressed ! Dealer was very nice in Las Vegas. I expect this from our Silverado that GM bought back in 2019, but hopefully this won't happen again.

Overall Great Vehicle

DWM, 04/09/2024
2024 Lexus TX 500h F SPORT Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl Turbo gas/electric hybrid 6A)

Overall this is a great vehicle. We originally were looking at the PHEV version (550h+) as we have another PHEV and love it. Due to availability and "market adjustments" went with the 500h instead. The TX is perfect for what we needed - slightly bigger than the XC90 that we're replacing that had many, many issues - drives smooth has plenty of power and is very comfortable for everyone on long trips. The only two downsides are the Mark Levinson (ML) sound system and the MPG. Skip the ML upgrade (if you can, though many are built with it and you can't opt out). It is tinny, thin sounding and has no bass. After purchase found this is a wide complaint across the internet. We've asked the dealer and complained to Lexus and are looking at aftermarket replacement options. MPG - we're conservative drivers using ECO mode and coasting when we can, no fast accelerations and are getting 23-24 mpg in mixed driving after a few thousand miles, nowhere near the EPA estimates.