Skip to main content

$47,920

Save as much as $2,383
Select your trim:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

2021 RX 450h

Bunni, 03/16/2021
2021 Lexus RX 450h 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Great SUV!! I traded my 2017 Acura RDX and never looked back!! I feel like I’m riding cloud!! It’s super comfortable and quiet! All tech is intuitive!! The touch pad was a bit intimidating at first but no worries it’s super easy to use!! It is a beautiful car! I have no complaints!! Love Love Love It!!! Worth every dollar!!

smooth to speed

ron wood, 01/20/2021
2021 Lexus RX 450h 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

traded in my cadillac 2017 escalade..different class of car. Yet it was a good move..its smooth..fast but takes a little time to get there..good looking...interior is classy. normal mode is good yet if you want to play...go into sport m,ode...jumping on the highway from a street standstill you want to start in sport mode and after your are getting up to speed go back into normal mode. From that point on you got a comfortable ride. auto lights are cool also, breaking is good. im satisified..just need more speed and better gas mileage. also its a littlre pricey. good luck

RX 450h f sport

Wingfoot , 08/08/2021
updated 07/07/2022
2021 Lexus RX 450h F SPORT 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Best car I have ever owned traded in my 2016 Audi S6 since they offered me 36500 dollars last year I was offered 26000 dollars.the Audi starts costing too much to maintain.the Audi S6 was my dream car so I bought it new,custom ordered it took 63 days till I received it.it was my splurge when I retired.a lot of fun to drive but not practical in the long term.don’t go pass the 4 year warranty.I would have updated to a new model but I didn’t like that they went to 2 screens & eliminated a lot of the buttons.also if I am going to upgrade to the bang & Olufsen music system for 5000 dollars I want a CD player to play my own music.Audi eliminated the CD player.I have 2000 CD in my collection.so it pissed me off I couldn’t play my own music if I am spending 80000 dollars for a car.so I am done with Audi.so I did my research and bought the Lexus RX 450h F sport.love how it drives and handles.most mainstream car critics don’t give it what it deserves.because it doesn’t do 3.5 seconds to 60 or you can’t carve it around the curves,etc….the Lexus RX 450h is a great car to drive and practical the ride is quiet due to double pane glass and great sound insulation.great reliability best selling mid size luxury crossover suv for more then 20 years.an excellent mark levinson music system that I can play my own CD music.the material quality is excellent & the craftsmanship inside rocks.check out Factory Made on YouTube on how they build the Lexus RX best manufacturing plant in the world the one in Canada & Japan.the car critics just rave about the German & the European cars & don’t give enough credit to the Japanese made cars.I also owned a 2007 Acura TL type S& a 2012 Acura TL 6 speed manual.fun cars to drive & cheap to own compared to the German & European cars.also owned a 1984 Honda CRX. I would never buy an American car as I owned a1989 jeep Cherokee & a 1974 Chevy nova.after about 4 years everything started to need replacement.the only downside when I ordered my Lexus RX 450h F sport I had to wait 3 months for it to be built & delivered.ordered the car on April 23,Lexus accepts the order.build date was July 6. On July 30 car was ready to be picked up at the dealership.best car dealership JM Lexus I have ever dealt with excellent customer service I ordered the car over the phone.3 months later I pick up the car and no surprises price was the same we agreed on over the phone.and a great price for my trade in.After owning a custom order Audi S6 for 5 years I traded it in for better reliability,CD player the Mark Levinson music system better trade in value down the road Audi no longer has a CD player even if you upgrade to the Bang & Olufsen for five thousand dollars.in my 4th year of audi s6 ownership my car was worth 26000 thousand dollars.in my 5th year of ownership my car was appraised at 36000 dollars so it was a no brainer to trade it in for a better quality vehicle .i love the Lexus RX 450h F Sport Handling package.love the high seating position.the quality of the materials is excellent the touch pad works great the car critics are always panning the touch pad I have no problem using it.Love that I can play my own CD music as I have 2000 cd in my collection.the Mark Levinson music system is excellent.love how the back seats can adjust position for my rear passengers.this vehicle is very practical and fun to drive.all the glass rejects UV light 100 percent even the windshield & front windows that don’t have the privacy dark glass.also the paint on the bottom panels is self healing against small scratches you might encounter at the car wash.the self healing paint will last about 8 years.Lexus has been making this car since 2006 so they have the hybrid system down.this is a very easy vehicle to live with on a daily basis.a great road cruiser & great around the city streets. After owning a custom order Audi S6 for 5 years I traded it in for better reliability,CD player the Mark Levinson music system better trade in value down the road Audi no longer has a CD player even if you upgrade to the Bang & Olufsen for five thousand dollars.in my 4th year of audi s6 ownership my car was worth 26000 thousand dollars.in my 5th year of ownership my car was appraised at 36000 dollars so it was a no brainer to trade it in for a better quality vehicle .i love the Lexus RX 450h F Sport Handling package.love the high seating position.the quality of the materials is excellent the touch pad works great the car critics are always panning the touch pad I have no problem using it.Love that I can play my own CD music as I have 2000 cd in my collection.the Mark Levinson music system is excellent.love how the back seats can adjust position for my rear passengers.this vehicle is very practical and fun to drive.all the glass rejects UV light 100 percent even the windshield & front windows that don’t have the privacy dark glass.also the paint on the bottom panels is self healing against small scratches you might encounter at the car wash.the self healing paint will last about 8 years.Lexus has been making this car since 2006 so they have the hybrid system down.this is a very easy vehicle to live with on a daily basis.a great road cruiser & great around the city streets. It’s been one year that I have owned the 2021 Lexus 450h F sport.best vehicle I have owned .nothing more to say then it’s the best.

1 out of 5 stars

Brake Squawk

Mikko, 03/08/2021
2021 Lexus RX 450h F SPORT Handling 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

drove it for 2.5 months brand new 450h, and going into 3rd month heard brakes squawking noise and or thump associated. Brought to dealer 1st time they found nothing, 2nd time--pending to hear back as currently in shop..disappointed.

4 out of 5 stars

Love the vehicle, don’t like controls

Volvo Sleeper, 01/29/2022
updated 08/10/2022

This is our second Lexus. It’s attractive, very comfortable and easy to drive. The hybrid gesture allows drive locally almost full time on the battery. My major concern is the plethora of features that serve to confuse rather than help. As the owner of 4 cars it would be much better if there was better organization of the features and a method of easily eliminating the ones I don’t want or need. Serious radio is an example. I don’t want it but it pops um in the mode key. After driving and enjoying it for almost a year, we read a review by Edmunds of the Toyota Rav 4 plug in hybrid and wish we had waited for it. With 42 miles all electric, most of our daily drives would be all electric, but with the comfort of no range anxiety for long trips between Texas and Minnesota.