Comfort and interior quality remain the key strengths of the redesigned 2016 Lexus RX 450h, but a more carlike driving experience helps broaden its appeal. We think the latest RX 450h is a smart pick for a luxury hybrid crossover SUV.
- Impeccably crafted and attractively designed cabin
- Supremely quiet
- Impressive fuel economy
- Appealing ride and handling balance with the newly offered F Sport trim.
- Below-average cargo capacity
- Distracting Remote Touch interface
- Busy dashboard
- Relatively slow acceleration.