Used 2018 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Reviews

Used RX 350 for Sale
Select your model:
1...123456

Pros
Cons

LOVE this car!

DJB, 10/20/2019
4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

I cannot think of a thing that I don't like about this car. Its a bit pricier than many in its class, but worth it. My body shop man recommended that I consider Lexus after my dismal Mercedes experiences because he sees so many Lexus' with lots and lots of miles on them and still running well. .So glad I listened. The vehicle is heavier than most, feels more solid and is fabulous in snow and strong winds. Comfortable and quiet ride even in the back seat. Planning to keep it.... Well into year two with this car and still love it! Only routine maintenance needs every 5k miles. With my last Mercedes I was in the shop 5x in 6 months for the same issue.

Love it. 6th one

Sandy, 10/24/2019
4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

Go for it

Good to almost great vehicle

ljpzap, 11/03/2019
4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

Car rides well considering the 20inch tires on it (Bridgestone Ecopia). These tires are not good at all and have had lots of tires in my 50+ years of cars. With only 12,000 miles on them they slip with acceleration with just a drop of wetness on the road. Also, like others have written the transmission shift points are all over the place and make it feel like it doesn't know what gear to be in. However once at Cruise on the highway car is quiet and rides well. Finishes inside the cabin are good as Lexus has always been good at that. Also the 2018 model did not have Apple Car Play which I knew buying the car (but come on 2018 and no Car Play? OK they have it now on the 2020 model...but still) . Anyway these are the main reasons for the 4 stars. Otherwise the car is quite good

Great Car

Barbara, 11/27/2019
F SPORT 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

The quality of these vehicles is superb. When I was in an accident with my previous Lexus I wasn't hurt at all. The safety features were wonderful. I returned to Lexus and purchased another.

1...123456