Used 2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV Consumer Reviews - 170 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:

Lexus Navigation system lousy
By PCD

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Overall the vehicle is fine. It's comfortable and has many features. I'd recommend the car itself but not the purchase of the navigation system. When the car is in motion the navigation menu options are unavailable except for eDestinations which is a subscription service available for a fee. You can issue voice commands to the GPS while driving however the information returned is extremely limited. A query to the POI for example returns 3 choices. Effectively the navigation system is useless while driving. Technically you probably shouldn't use it while driving but there's no option to allow your passenger to use it either. You are better off buying a portable or aftermarket GPS system.

None

A navigation system where all its features work all the time or at least one that recognizes that a passenger is in the car (like the airbags do) so they can use all the navigation features.

Fine Product
By Don

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

We purchased the 2010 RX350 as a replacement for a Volvo XC Wagon, which was a maintenance disaster. We've had one previous Lexus. I concur with many who state they don't understand the negative comments. There is little I find fault with in this vehicle. The seats are firm, comfortable on long rides, and cooled. The handling is solid, with excellent steering response. Quality throughout exceeded what I noticed in BMW and Acura SUVs. As for gas mileage, given engine size and performance, I'm pleased, averaging 22.5 after 10,000 miles. We did not opt for the nav system, as I couldn't justify the added cost over a plug-in GPS.

Quality interior, first rate comfortable seating, firm steering response, increased cargo space over previous models, on demand AWD.

Center console electronic hookups, which could be placed higher up in the console, in clear view; driver's side cup holder, which is too small, and which should be converted into a spare change holder.

Lexus love hate
By mshah

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

hi, i got the lexus rx 350 dec 09. It has the looks, design, tech. Speed that makes it outstanding. Lot of space. Love the mouse navigation controller. Seats are good, heating works but does not cool as per my liking steering is ok compared to BMW. Speed is ok but needs more time to ramp up. One issues I have is I am having a pain in the right leg after driving the vehicle for few hours and I get this every day. It starts at the bottom of the right leg in my toes and has become unbearable. I think it is due to the small space in the gas pedal are and it is uncomfortable. I never had this driving any other vehicle. Something is not right. Hate this pain, otherwise the car works great.

navi controller, doors lock / unlock, lighting, seats

make more leg room!

Good Value
By JEK

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Currently own a BMW sedan. Looked at 2011 BMW X5 for our second car. Great driving machine, but expensive when add up options for what it is. Looked at RX350 and though not nearly as high performing, provides a higher level of comfort and luxury feel, and quality is great like BMW. Have been driving it for a month now, and I am very impressed. Not nearly as fun to drive as a BMW, but I believe it is an all around great choice and solid value. For those who like the rear lights on the old RX 350, I find the new design much more appealing. Overall look is less round and top heavy, and more sporty. Eye of the beholder.

Navigation system.

None that I can think of yet. Road feel is good (and I understand improved), but could be better.

Best RX Yet
By Lexus Fan

2010 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 3rd RX, and definitely the best yet. I loved my RX300 but hated my 2008 RX350, what a disappointment it was and I am so glad to be rid of it. This car is an absolute dream to drive, and is beautiful inside and out. I don't understand all the negative reviews, totally undeserving. The ride is so smooth, and this model is 10 times quieter than my 2008. It feels much more substantial and the cabin is more luxurious. No complaints at all. I actually like the new center console it gives the interior a more wrap around feel. Who wants all those power adapters visible anyway? I'm glad they are out of sight. I love this vehicle, great quality. Good job Lexus.

Standard 18" tires, improved handling and ride, mouse controlled nav, sat radio, improved audio, quieter cabin, quality leather interior, improved bluetooth, ventilated seats, keyless start

Sunglass holder and body side moldings are missed.