Used 2010 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Reviews - 170 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:

Second RX
By dave22750

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Had a 2000 RX300 for 10 years and 180,000 miles and decided we needed a new one. Have had the 2010 RS now for a month. Excellent vehicle. I don't know why all the negative reviews. Quality seems great. Solid driving feel. Smooth, quiet, and comfortable. I enjoy playing tunes on my iphone through the bluetooth and like not having to mess with keys in the ignition. My wife misses the room between the seats on the floor and the sunglass holder above. The available space given under the console is not that convenient. If the reliability of the new one is as good as the old one, I will be happy.

Bluetooth, keyless ignition, and smooth, stable, and quiet ride.

Need sunglass holder, body side molding, and more room for purses or a clip that folds down on the side of the console like on the ES 330.

Solid B+ Performer
By Dallas owners 8/2009

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Owners for over a year now. Great highway cruiser (frequent 2-5 hr trips); very quiet and comfortable. Front seats are superb! Very nice instrument display, especially when driving at night. Storage b/t seats is very nice idea and quite convenient. Very nice balance b/t handling and ride - I laugh every time I see discussion about "handling" and SUVs - if you want sports car handling - buy a sports car! The RX is a very good choice for those wanting comfort with a healthy dose of versatility.

Front Seats, strong engine w/excellent passing power; useful center console WITHOUT nav (portables are the way to go!); auto lift gate; auto up/down for all 4 windows; rear center console (stylish, comfortable & useful - far better than the "joke" of a rear console in Audi Q5)

Absence of back-lit garage opener is surprising-my '03 GMC Envoy has this!! Should have full, individual programmability for EACH user to set prefs for radio/temp/seat/door lock & unlock/outdoor lighting exit delay (like Envoy). Bluetooth for iPhone is truly MISERABLE; We expect more from Lexus.

Drive Train
By Micky Corsetti

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I was making a turn going approx 10 miles an hour when a retaining clip on the right front axle broke resulting in the car not being able to move except to roll to a stop. The car had to be towed to a Lexus dealership. They said there was also a bolt missing in the bearing carrier. Now I am afraid to drive worrying that it will happen again. I took it back to the dealership I purchased it from to see if they would give me my money back so I could purchase another car, but they would only give me 75% of my purchase price. I left the dealership very disappointed,with my car. What would have happened if this happened on the freeway?

Stand behind your vehicles and keep your customers happy.

New owner
By sandy

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had my 2010 Lexus 350 for 2 days now. So far, I'm very happy. Have driven during the day, rain and night so far and each experience is really good. The way this vehicle is build is quality. So far I'm in love Hopefully it will be reliable for the long term

navigation /mouse, bluetooth

not sure yet

Best SUV Buy
By KJ

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first Lexus. After two months of driving, I am extremely pleased with my decision to purchase this vehicle over BMW, Mercedes and Accura options that I test drove and considered carefully. Very solid feel with smooth and quite ride. Good performance, and gas mileage is even better than advertised. I have been in older versions of RX350 and the 2010 version looks better inside and out, and drives much better. I have read some of the negative comments that have been posted and I can not relate at all. My standards for excellence are high and the RX 350 is an excellent SUV. Go test drive a used 2009 RX 350, and the other options. 2010 RX is a real winner.

Computer like control for navigation and entertainment system.

None I can think of at this time