Used 2010 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Reviews - 169 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Lexus RX 350

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:

Remote Control
By Teta

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

If you are ready to purchase a Lexus SUV or other Toyota vehicle, do not get remote start. It doesn't work as this is the first year they've had it and haven't been cooperating to fix it. Claim the signals are not communicating between the vehicle and key. You have to stand 10 ft. from the vehicle to activate it! Very bad feature. Even some dealers that are honest will tell you this!! Also, back hatch has to be lifted some to get it to go up automatically if doing it manually.

Comfort of ride, Blue Tooth, back up camera.

Fix the remote start feature!

Very Good Overall
By ttb

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my first SUV and Lexus. The ride is comfortable with good visibility both front and back. Gas mileage has been spot on. With over 1300 miles 65-70% highway getting 21.2 mpg overall. Very comfortable seats (I'm 6'3"). Layout of controls are good and easy to use for me. Received a UBS and power plug extension from dealer which eliminates problems I read about access. Not as high performance as BMW X5 (X5 handles better) but that is not what I was looking for out this vehicle. RX has plenty of power. RX zero problems and quality seems very good so far. Can't say the same for the X5. This vehicle is designed for a pleasant ride.

heated and cooling seats, all four windows auto up/down, keyless entry features, gas mileage, exterior styling, bluetooth works good, comfortable interior adj, auto rear hatch, sliding armrest

power outlet not located for back seats and no 115v outlet. Stereo sound seems avg,I can see how a shorter person might not like the layout of dashboard controls but the steering wheel has most of the needed features for easy access

Great smaller SUV
By Terry B

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Lots of negative review but it is starter luxury SUV for this price The ride compared to two previous ES 350 is just fine. The gas mileage is down from 27 average to 19.5 but it is a SUV. Very limited wind noise and quietness of vehicle is very much Lexus. I have gotten out of vehicle with it still running but in park several times. Love the storage area with only two rows of sits suit my lifestyle. I didn't get the nav,love the screen display of various settings. I am a 64 yr old and not your typical RX buyer. I personally think it is a great buy with the improved features for 2010. It sounds to me a lot the complainers should not be in a beginner luxury Suv but a lower value SUV.

The drive is very responsive and I feel very quite for a SUV. The location of controls very handy and easy to read

I just would like to see gas mileage north of 25 mph

Enjoying my new Lexus RX 350
By Jen

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 1st Lexus. I had been an Acura driver for 15 years & still love the brand. However, I craved something different & the RX 350 caught my attention. I love the cabin space, the power tail gate & the overall feel. Comparing this to my previous Acura RDX, the RX350 doesn't have as much power as I expected. I don't like the quality of the material on the console & near the radio. I definitely expected higher quality from Lexus. The power & usb plugs inside the console are HORRIBLE! Who ever designed this should be fired -- really, it is that bad! I have run the cables through, but occasionally the phone charger falls in & I have to take out all the items in the console. Gas is ok.

Power tail gate, comfortable seating, electronic key, keyless entry and exit, shifter location, back seats tilt, roomy and spacious cabin, bluetooth technology (better than Acura), memory seating.

Sunglass holder should be standard, usb & power outlets need better access, quality of material in console, radio area, the knobs for the heated/ventilated seats all need to improve, more power, better standard radio, screen where nav goes needs some color and passenger a/c controls are oddly placed

Definitely worth a look
By CC

2010 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I'm a first-time Lexus owner. I traded my Honda Ridgeline pickup for a 2010 Lexus RX350 crossover as I was looking for something smaller that had plenty of cargo space plus the AWD capability for Colorado snowstorms. I must say I am quite impressed. I was seriously torn between the RX350 and the Volvo XC60, but the Lexus won out when I test drove both (3 times) and found the Lexus had more hip/shoulder room for my 6'2" frame, yet was very easy to load and enter/exit for my 5'0" wife. I believe the RX350 is built on a Toyota Camry frame, which gives it a great smooth ride that doesn't have that stiff "truck" ride that some SUV's have. So far, MPG are 23-24 after one tank of 87 octane.

Smooth car-like ride; Responsive off the line; The AWD has already proven itself in Colorado snow; Lots of shoulder/hip room for bigger drivers; MPG match EPA standard; Controls are easy to use while driving; Plenty of cargo room; Integrated bluetooth easy to use; High quality of build is obvious

Homelink and sunroof buttons should be backlit; Hybrid didn't seem to provide that quick pickup off the line like the gas-only model did. A few extra MPG's on the hybrid may not justify the extra $$. At this point, not many negatives about this car. Consider this car when shopping for a crossover.