Used 2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV Consumer Reviews - 96 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:

Pure Luxury
By R and R

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a wonderful SUV with all the features you would expect from a luxury model vehicle. Best gas mileage compared to other luxury SUV.

High tech and comfort features: auto dim and tilt down side mirrors, memory setting seats, powered lift tail-gate with remote, auto windshield wipers, lots of cabin lighting, cup holders. Lights up when entering or exiting, sunroof, and excellent gas mileage.

Should include more features in standard package, like prewired phone.

Luxury SUV With Great Gas Mileage
By Shawn

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We have had our RX 350 for over a year now and enjoy driving it. The overall performance is excellent and it shifts so smoothly. Our only complaint is the tire wear. Our current set of tires is Goodyear and has less than 30% of the treadwear left. Our gas mileage is far better than the actual sticker. Close to 24 MPG in the city and 28 MPG on the highway!

Automatic trunk.

Better tires.

We Love it
By sender7

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Have had mine since Nov 2006. Absolutely love it! I would not hesitate to recommend to anybody. Most comfortable ride of any car I have owned. The only thing is, it's so popular around here I see myself coming and going all day long!

Nav/back-up camera, phone controls on steering wheel, smooth ride, comfortable seats, large mirrors.

Better head suppport, that's about it.

Perfect for my needs
By bynhld

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

My kids are grown and out of the house, and the RX 350 is perfect for my wife and me. We live in a hilly area in the Northeast and this vehicle is terrific in the snow. City mileage is 19, probably because of the hills, but the highway mileage is 27 to 29. I use regular gas and I don't see any dropoff in performance compared to the premium I've tried. Handles like a dream.

Lights are bright and turn with the steering. Awesome in the snow. High highway mileage. Reliable, little maintenance needed.

Blindspot. Seats a bit short.

Best cross-over SUV
By Johnny

2007 Lexus RX 350 SUV 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned this vehicle for about a year now, and this is the best vehicle out there for the money. This is a luxury vehicle, not a high performance sports car. Lexus sets the bench mark and now every other cross-over SUV out there is making lookalikes. The cabin is very quiet and comfortable. The ride is smooth, not stiff like some other SUVs. Quality materials and craftmanship is very evident. This vehicle is heavier than your sedan, but it has lots of power for your thirst. Lexus really design this vehicle to not only satisfy your needs, but to pamper you. Also styling is top class, better than BMW X5 and or the Mercedes look.

High tech and comfort features: voice command nav sys, rear view camera + auto dim and tilt down side mirrors with memory settings, bluetooth for hands free cell phone, powered lift tail-gate with remote, auto windshield wipers, lots of cabin lighting, cup holders. Lights up when entering or exiting.

Nice to have iPod connectivity. Currently solution is to use cassette adapter. Who plays/buys cassettes these days? A push button start and smart entry system like the Lexus sedans should be available.