Skip to main content

$86,930

Save as much as $2,932
Select your trim:

Pros
    Cons
    5 out of 5 stars

The Best all around SUV available on the market.

Virginia Gentleman, 04/30/2021
    updated 11/02/2022
    2021 Lexus LX 570 Three-Row 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

I recently traded in my 2015 Lexus LX 570, which I had purchased new, for a new 2021 LX 570. These cars are bullet-proof, coddle their driver and passengers and will get you through the worst weather to your destination with no muss or fuss. The 5.7 liter V-8 with the 8 speed transmission is silky smooth, but moves this 3 ton beast with great authority when you put your foot into the accelerator. The suspension is sure-footed with none of the rolling and yawing other SUVs can demonstrate on high speed descents into sharp curves. And the maintenance on this car is laughably minimal……….this is my 4th big Lexus (the other 2 being new LS sedans) and all I have to do is change the oil/filter at regular intervals, rotate the tires and replace those tires when they are worn out. These vehicles are screwed together better than any I have ever owned and I have owned almost 40 cars in my short happy life. Get one of these before. They stop making them. These cars are keepers. UPDATE: after 9 months of ownership and about 8,000 miles, I still have nothing but high praise for this elegant beast……..just as I had for my 2015 LX 570, on which I put 80,000 miles before trading it in on this machine. This is the last year for the LX 570 with the powerful and silky smooth 5.7 liter V-8. It is being replaced by a smaller LX 600 with a twin turbo 3.4 liter V-6. Grab one of the remaining LX 570’s while you can. You won’t be sorry. UPDATE: at about 11,500 miles, my opinion is unchanged. I feel sorry for the purchasers of the new LX-600, because they will not have the silky smooth and powerful 5.7 liter V-8. These SUV’s are as close to perfection in their class as an SUV can be. UPDATE: I am at just over 16,000 miles. My opinion about this car is unchanged. After owning two wonderful GMC Suburbans over the years, both of which I purchased new, there is no question that the LEXUS LX 570 is superior to any of the American SUV’s on the market. Yes, the Suburbans/YUKON XLs and extended Ford Expeditions have more cargo space, but they cannot match the build quality, road manners, comfort and long term reliability of the LEXUS LX 570. You can’t buy a new one anymore, but if you can snag a low mileage used one, you won’t be sorry.

Technology is poor

Neffernan, 02/24/2022
    2021 Lexus LX 570 Two-Row 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

I will preface this by saying I just sold my Tesla, however, for the sticker price Lexus technology is quite poor. Not only is it not intuitive, but the fact that it doesn’t have Apple Car Play is ridiculous.

2 out of 5 stars
    3 out of 5 stars
    5 out of 5 stars

Beautiful car! 2021 lx570 sport.

Michael nguyen, 02/06/2021
    2021 Lexus LX 570 Three-Row 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

Choose your favorite colors, they will have all of its.

5 out of 5 stars

The last of the V8 Mohicans!

Vlad S, 06/07/2022
    2021 Lexus LX 570 Three-Row 4dr SUV 4WD (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

OK - those who worry about "outdated" tech - please do not buy this truck. Let us who truly value the off-road capability, stellar reliability and sheer comfort and prowess of this legendary SUV have them and enjoy them for decades. Feel free to buy a Range Rover and drive a loaner every time it's in the shop or Tesla which you can't take off-road at all. Toyota isn't for someone who wants giant screens in front of their eyes or being able to text/tik-tok/e-mail/chat while they drive. I'm perfectly happy to leave my iPad at home and concentrate on one and only thing I'm actually supposed to do behind the wheel - driving! Mark Levinson sounds mighty good and seats are very comfy and this is all I need to be entertained on the road. But jokes aside, this is a legend and I just had to get one of these before they're gone forever!