You don't have to give up comfort and convenience to get the capability of a full-size SUV. With the 2016 Lexus LX 570, you get a whisper-quiet interior that can seat up to eight, along with the ability to tow a trailer or tackle a back-country trail. Let's find out more about why this SUV makes sense for you.
- Smooth ride
- Strong brakes
- Advanced off-road capabilities
- An over-abundance of standard features
- Seating for as many as eight passengers.
- Poor fuel economy
- Sluggish acceleration for this class
- Impractical third-row seat lacks passenger space and doesn't fold flat
- Dated cabin
- High price.