Does your next executive sedan need to be a hybrid? With its standard long-wheelbase layout and hybrid V8 powertrain, the 2016 Lexus LS 600h L is lavish and capable: the ultimate expression of Lexus luxury. Let's see if this imposing four-door could be the right fit for you.
- Impressively quiet inside
- Outstanding interior materials and build quality
- Comfortable rear seats with Executive Class package.
- Negligible fuel economy advantage over LS 460 despite its much higher price
- Slow acceleration for a flagship luxury sedan
- Relatively small trunk
- Remote Touch infotainment interface can be distracting to use.