2004 LS430 TEST DRIVE
By John McLean on
Vehicle2004 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 6A)
ReviewI compared the test drive to the drive
in the LS430 2003 model. There is a
huge difference. Here are the points:-
The 2004 Lexus LS430 is:-
1. Much tighter than the 2003 model.
2. Much better braking - stops faster.
3. Faster 0 to 60 (You can feel it)
4. Does not lean on bends.
5. Quieter - All noises are gone.
6. Feels much more comfortable.
7. Gives me much more confidence.
8. Looks better!!
9. Navigation Better.
10. Interior quality much improved.
Best FeaturesThe super silky ride!! Smooth as ICE!!! This is one sophisticated automobile.
Worst FeaturesThe front design is OK, but the back needs more slope (ala Aston Martin Vanquish or Bentley Continental GT) and haunches - more "strength"!!!!
Comments (0) Post a Comment
You must be signed in to post a comment.