2002 Lexus LS 430 Consumer Review: I love this car....and I still

2002 Lexus LS 430 - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (4.3L V8 5-speed Automatic)

I love this car....and I still love this car
By mchristiansen on

2002 Lexus LS 430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I must admit, I've only owned it for 5 days, but I'm so excited about it. We owned a '96 Cadillac Deville, which we traded in when we bought the Lexus. It was a great old car....comfortable, roomy, and built like a tank. Even though I'm nearing being 'an old lady', I wanted something more up to date...including some more recent technology that wasn't available in the cadillac.
Update; This car is now 14 years old, we've owned it for two years, and I still love it. Since it didn't come equipped with some of the latest technology, I took it into Car Toys and had a Parrot bluetooth system installed so I could access hands free phone calling, among other features. Outside of a routine oil change, etc. I've not had one major problem with this vehicle. May it ever be thus. Best car I've ever owned.
Update 2-6-17; I still love this car! As mentioned before, haven't had one issue with it....(knock on wood!). There are a few minor things happening...like little rattles and oddities, but still minor when considering the age of the car. When I finally get winter's dirt washed off and get the inside cleaned up again, it will be my dream car, again.

• Outward visibility
  • Rain snow traction
  • Headlights
  • Climate control
  • Entertainment
  • Resale value
  • Maintenance cost

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review