Skip to main content

4.8 out of 5 stars
28 reviews
1...

See Edmunds pricing data

Has Your Car's Value Changed?

Used car values are constantly changing. Edmunds lets you track your vehicle's value over time so you can decide when to sell or trade in.

Price history graph example
We have a limited number of reviews for the 2022 IS 350, so we've included reviews for other years of the IS 350 since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

10's across the board...

DaddyG, 01/23/2022
2022 Lexus IS 350 F SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

First I must say that I am a huge Lexus fan after having owned multiple Mercedes and BMW's. I have owned 2 GX460's and 2 ES350's and a first generation IS300. This time I wanted something sportier. I have probably owned 50+ cars in my lifetime and this is hands down my favorite ever. Its sporty, comfortable and a huge value for the price compared to the german brands. I have Atomic Silver over red and I get at least a couple compliments every day on what a beautiful car I have. Over all of my ownerships I have had ZERO problems with any of my Lexus's unlike my experience with both BMW and Mercedes which seemed to always have something wrong with them. On top of that when it comes time to trade them in they are still worth something. Not sure what the "experts" are saying about the acceleration on the IS. Mine is a rocket and that exhaust note is addicting. Plus I love the fact that I am driving something that is unique to the masses. If you get one, get the FSport with the Dynamic Handling Package. For 50k you have a fully loaded sports sedan that will give you constant joy!

Dumped my Tesla.

CalRecCenter, 03/21/2021
2021 Lexus IS 350 F SPORT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Dumped my model 3 for the 2021 Lexus IS 350 with dynamic handling. For roughly the same price, the Lexus is hands down the better, nicer, sportier, and more luxurious ride. 5k miles so far an zero problems. Only complaint is that there’s no seat memory. Each time my wife drives my car, I find myself spending a few extra seconds trying to get my seat right. I’d buy again if I had the choice.

badass is fsport 350 2021

john m, 01/18/2021
2021 Lexus IS 350 F SPORT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

initially i was wondering if i’d like-but i love it-great looks and handling....who cares that it isn’t an audi , mb or bmw....it’s a lexus and it is an excellent car!

Love it!!

Anna-Kay Pinnock, 01/02/2021
2021 Lexus IS 350 F SPORT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

You will fall in love with your purchase of this car. Drives smoothly to my liking and I feel very comfortable inside with the space.

Just Wow!

Ryan, 01/04/2021
2021 Lexus IS 350 F SPORT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Just traded in my 19' IS300 F sport for the 2021 IS350 F sport with the dynamics package, mark levinson/nav, tri beams. They improved the interior with a better guage cluster, infotainment system that is smooth and very clear and works great when I tested Apple car play and Android auto. The handling feels so much improved , smooth on rough surfaces, open it up in sport plus and the character changes and makes you smile. Feels very premium and the exterior styling is very aggressive yet tasteful. There is very little I can say negative about this car. As it stands the only thing I would want more of is more power but 311 HP AWD is plenty!

1...