Used 2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 90 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific GS 350 model:

Reliability is Artifically High
By John

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

While it has great performance, the dealership and the Lexus extended warranty are worthless. Rattles that I say exist are either can't be duplicated or if found, not covered under warranty (have to pay for diagnostics.) Complained about a rattle when starting the car but dealership could not duplicate. This year voila! - the rattle is a recall item which we received no notification but discovered when getting serviced at the dealer. Reliability- if they can't find it its not a problem - until the warranty runs out.

Engine, gas mileage and the heated/cooled seats.

Navigation system is useless and unintuitive - my 2001 Acura had a better interface. Better service from dealership.

Bad Tires, Bad Rattles, Bad Bad Struts
By jpm007

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I changed the tires to a Bridgestone with a 45 ration rather than a 40 -- with huge improvement in ride and noise. But the build quality isn't there - and rattles are getting bad at 30K miles. Now have learned that rear shocks/struts need replacement. I am very, very angry. Finally, the navigation system Toyota makes is simply no good - maps OK, but the lady inside has no sense of direction. I'm very surprised and disappointed at the reliability factor.

By all means get rid of Yokohama tires and redesign the navigation system. And get the build quality solid.

Rattle Trap, Don't Do It
By AP

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Too many unfixable rattles. Go MBenz, it's a better engineered car. Does what its supposed to. I understand there are more electronic issues in German cars, but listening to my car over bumps annoys the hell out of me. I'll give up some electronics for a REAL 40-50k ride

interior design

interior built quality to get ride of noise

PLEASE No Yokohama Advan A10B
By BKJJ

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

No doubt this is the best value car in its class compared to E350, BM530. Trust me, it will carry its resell value. However, there's no such thing as a perfect car since we're only human. Those YOKOHAMA ADVAN stocks tire making way too much noise on the road. LEXUS, please get rid of them, and give us a discount on Michelin PS2. My Yoko still have 60% tread but can't wait to replace them. This is a $47G car, there's no reason for us to just keeping listen to the annoying noise. Nav system should be working 100% of the time. Please give us the code for the Nav, so our passenger could use it at anytime. Overall, this vehicle is still the best buy.

Blue tooth, Nav system, speed up real fast.

Please do not install those YOKOHAMA ADVAN as stock tire.

Performance and Reliability
By stogie

2007 Lexus GS 350 Sedan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Great automobile! Comfort, great mileage at high speeds, and not a single repair at 40,000 miles. My lease is up and I am re-enlisting--first Lexus but not the last!

AWD and adaptive lights. No Hands blue tooth is wonderful, and seats can be cooled.

IPOD connection was weak in 2007 but I understand it has been improved.